Canon PIXMA TS9560 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – This is the Canon PIXMA TS9560. we have a tendency to facilitate your realize the motive force code for your printer. This direct association for Canon PIXMA TS9560 is from Canon. Here you’ll be able to update the newest update of Canon PIXMA TS9560 otherwise you can follow the official web site. you’ll be able to use 2 ways to transfer the drivers and update them.
Drivers usually have to be updated if you have got issues, like a Canon TS9560 printing device that doesn’t work. it’s counseled to update your Canon TS9560 Printer Driver often to avoid conflicts. you’ll be able to transfer a driver installer. If you have got updated your software system or alternative hardware or software device, you may most likely additionally have to update your drivers.
This occurs a lot of often once users update their software system. transfer the Canon TS9560 computer code driver, code or software to repair your printer. Get quick access to problem-solving. Once you have got downloaded your Canon TS9560 driver, follow the directions below to put in or update the motive force, counting on your version of Windows, Mac, or Linux associated if you’re putting in for the primary time or change an existing driver. Then, see victimisation code devices to get alternative vital data.
Canon PIXMA TS9560 Review
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 70 seconds (Borderless)2
- Black:ESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm2
- Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm2
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3
- Ink Compatibility; Ink Type
- PG-245/PG-243 Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246/CL-244 Dye Based Inks
- Ink Tank & Fill Volume
- PGI-246 Black: 8.9 ml (Std.) , 12.0 ml (XL)
- CLI-246 Color : 9.0 ml (Std.) , 13.0 ml (XL)
- PGI-243 Black: 5.6 ml (Std.)
- CLI-244 Color 6.2 ml (Std.)
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6 5 x 7 Letter
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Printer Features; Borderless Printing (Up to 4×6)1, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Single Sided Printing
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
- Other Features; Auto Power On/Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM4, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star® Certified, Quiet Mode
- OS Compatibility; Windows:5 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
- Mac:6 Mac OS® X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
- Standard Interface; Hi-Speed USB
- Software Included; (WINDOWS/MAC) PIXMA TS9560 Inkjet Printer Driver
- Master Setup My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool
- My Image Garden7 (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print8, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden) Quick Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H); 16.8 (L) x 8.5 (W) x 4.9 (H)
- Weight; 6.4 lbs.
- Warranty; 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free 100% U.S.-based technical phone support.9
- Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit Windows Server2012/2008R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) Linux
Canon PIXMA TS9560 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS9560 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS9560 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS9560 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS9560 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA TS9560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9560 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TS9560 series Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.1.0 (Mac OS)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.1.0 (Mac OS)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.0.0 (Mac OS v10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file)|