Canon PIXMA TS9540 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – Smart printer from Canon goes to be our discussion on this text. With the support of document printing A3, Canon PIXMA TS9540 can most likely be one in every of the solutions for those of you World Health Organization wish to be n your work quickly completed. with touchscreens could create the Canon PIXMA TS9540 look higher. printing with web and Wireless additionally can instantly cause you to a lot of assured that this obligatory printer you’ve got.Print, scan and replica the work can become terribly straightforward with the Canon PIXMA TS9540. And options with AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android) will be offered on this printer. we offer a transfer link for the drivers. and if you discover a link that’s in error please allow us to grasp.
The Canon PIXMA TS9540 is right for protective nice depth in photos and making professional-looking papers with an avid pigment black printer, reserved notably to assist keep black text sharp. Applying Wi-Fi property, the liberal to transfer Canon PRINT application (iOS/Android) permits management from an honest system, together with use of standard cloud solutions through the PIXMA Cloud Link. Canon any describes that the PIXMA TS8240’s ten.8 cm touchscreen and a utile dish target folks that have an ingenious aptitude.
PIXMA TS9540 image media, FINE printhead technology, and five non-public inks duplicate very comprehensive images with up to 100-year cd life additionally to specialist papers. Tailor-make your nails with Canon’s distinct nail sticker media and application. It comes with two hundred styles (with new designs discharged annually), or get artistic and use your terribly own photos!
Canon PIXMA TS9540 Review
- Print Resolution: Up to 48002 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ppm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3, A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 8.9×8.9cm, 10x10cm, 17.5x25cm, 25x30cm, 30x30cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter – Plain Paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes.
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK (Black), CLI-581C (Cyan), CLI-581M (Magenta), CLI-581Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK XL (Black), CLI-581C XL (Cyan), CLI-581M XL (Magenta), CLI-581Y XL (Yellow).
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Everyday Use” (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes, Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs, Removable Photo Stickers (RP-101), Magnetic Photo Paper (MG-101).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5ipm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 8.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max. 99 pages.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 – 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A3, B5 to B4, A4 to A3, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to B5, A4 to A5.
- Weight: approx. 9.7kg.
- Dimensions: approx. 468 x 366 x 193 mm.
Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13 Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices Linux
Canon PIXMA TS9540 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS9540 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS9540 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS9540 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS9540 Software and Driver Download:
|TS9540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS9540 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|TS9540 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS9540 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.1 (Mac)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Mac)|