Canon PIXMA TS8252 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – Canon PIXMA TS8252 Driver Series transfer Canon PIXMA TS8252 Driver transfer For Windows (32-64 Bit), Mac OS, UNIX system – Canon PIXMA TS8252 Wireless Link Print, copy, scan, link within the cloud vi separate ink tanks wireless fidelity Interface Borderless printing PIXMA Compatible with smartphones with cloud link ten.8/ 4.3″ touchscreen trays Canon PIXMA TS8252 prints at homeEvery driver’s printer is exclusive, the printer can solely work properly with the correct driver.
Genuinely that every has its own driver, as well as Canon PIXMA TS8252 printer. just like the another series of printers, Canon PIXMA TS8252 driver ordinarily updated by the canon support in vulnerable restricted of your time. whereas the new driver free, Canon PIXMA TS8252 users have to update the printer driver right the means so as to develop the performance of the printer itself as Canon company terribly advocate the users to frequently checking the driver’s and software package update as a result of users can get plenty of advantages of it that as bug fixing and bunch of latest options.
Canon like him can ne’er stop creating printers are terribly glorious this point Canon PIXMA TS8252 will include wireless property capabilities and vi ink for printing photos is ideal. build your photos stunning and additionally the image we have a tendency to are so certain you may love this printer PIXMA TS8252. print, copy, the scan are terribly simple to figure with this printer. print with AirPrint (iOS) or Mopria (Z1 Android) well you’ll do. use the bit screen with a screen size of four.3 inches. obtainable in three colours black, white and red. Canon PIXMA TS8252 is additionally in no time this printer will print photos or exposure among fifteen.0 ipm3.
Canon PIXMA TS8252 Review
- FOOTNOTE; NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
- PHOTO PRINT SPEED; Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 17 seconds
- PRINT FROM A SMART DEVICE; iOS devices – using Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app & Apple AirPrint;Android devices- using Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app & direct printing via Canon PRINT Service plugin;Windows RT devices using Canon Easy PhotoPrint app;Kindle Fire OS devices – Direct printing via Canon Print Plugin
- STANDARD INK CARTRIDGES; 6 individual ink tanks PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-581BK (Black) CLI-581C (Cyan) CLI-581M (Magenta) CLI-581Y (Yellow) CLI-581PB (Photo Blue)
- OS; Windows Android
- FOOTNOTE; NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
- MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS; Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8. Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
- Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5. Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
- VERSION; Windows 10、Windows 8.1、Windows 7 SP1
- OS X 10.10.5～OS X 10.11 、macOS 10.12～macOS 10.13
- COPY ZOOM; 25 – 400% (in 1% increments)
- Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
- COPY SPEED AVERAGE; sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ipm
- MULTIPLE COPY; 1 to 99 page
- MAXIMUM DOCUMENT SIZE; 216 x 297 mm
- SCANNER RESOLUTION (OPTICAL); 2400 x 4800 dpi
- SCANNER TYPE; CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (WxHxD); 373x140x319
- OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE; 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE; 15-30°C
- PRODUCT WIDTH; 373
- PRODUCT DEPTH; 319
- PRODUCT HEIGHT; 140
- PRODUCT WEIGHT; approx. 6.6 kg
- NOISE LEVEL; approx. 49.0dB(A)
- MONO PRINT SPEED; Approx. 15.0 ipm
- COLOR PRINT SPEED; Approx. 10.0 ipm
- TWO SIDED PRINTING; Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter – plain paper)
- PRINT RESOLUTION; Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- PRINT TECHNOLOGY; 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, PB) ChromaLife100 inks
- DIRECT DISC PRINTING; Yes
- BORDERLESS PRINTING; Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 8.9×8.9cm)
Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13 Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices Linux
Canon PIXMA TS8252 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS8252 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS8252 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8252 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS8252 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA TS8252 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8252 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8252 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8252 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8252 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon TS8252 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon TS8252 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon TS8252 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite(Mac)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac)|