Canon PIXMA TS8240 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – Driver Canon PIXMA TS8240 Windows seven thirty two bit, Driver Canon PIXMA TS8240 Windows seven sixty four bit, Windows XP, Windows 10, Driver Canon PIXMA TS8240 mackintosh OS and Driver Canon PIXMA TS8240 for Linux. PIXMA TS8240 is that the best All-In-One residence printer for all of your family members’s needs, together with vi inks for spectacular pictures, straightforward affiliation also as a sublime layout. Accomplish lab-quality pictures with this elegant vi ink All-In-One consisting of image Blue to decrease granularity and conjointly boost info, you may publish extraordinary photos just about A4 handily from your wise tool or cloud.
Advanced affiliation simply print, duplicate, check and conjointly link to PIXMA Cloud net link creating use of the Canon PRINT application. Or commit to publish with AirPrint (iphone) or Mopria (Android). Voice turned on printing Incorporate right into your clever house and conjointly raise to publish colouring sheets, pre-selected style templates or record on ink degrees. Limitless ability additionally to printing sq. pictures, magnets also as sticker labels you may presently develop your personal nail styles utilizing our distinct nail sticker label media and also application.
The PIXMA TS8240 Incorporate into your clever residence and raise Alexa * to print coloring sheets, pre-selected layouts or record on ink degrees. along with printing sq. photos, magnets and sticker labels you’ll be able to currently build your own nail styles utilizing our special nail sticker label media and app. make sure the absolute best outcomes with real Canon inks and media. you’ll be able to even cut expenses and print a lot of with nonmandatory XL or XXL ink cartridges.
Canon PIXMA TS8240 Review
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 17 seconds (Borderless) 15
- Black:ESAT Approx. 15 ipm15
- Color:ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm15
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Print Resolution (Up to)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi16
- Ink Compatibility; INK TYPE
- PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink
- CLI-281 Dye Based Ink
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
- PGI-280 PGBK: 11.2 ml (Std.) | 18.5 ml (XL) | 25.7 ml (XXL)
- CLI-281 BK, C, M, Y, PB: 5.6 ml (Std.) | 8.3 ml (XL) | 11.7 ml (XXL)
- Paper Sizes; 3.5 x 3.5, 4 x 4, 4 x 6, 5 x 5, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Other: Fine Art Paper Support, Greeting Cards, Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs , T-Shirt Transfers, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features; AirPrint5, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix, Black Ink / Color Ink Only Printing, Bluetooth Printing2, Borderless Printing9, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app1, Disc Label Printing, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software/app 10, Google Cloud Print11, Label Printing, Memory Card Printing3, Message In Print12, Mopria Print Service6, Pattern Paper Print, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link13, Square Media Printing, Template Printing, Wireless PictBridge14, Wireless Printing4
- Paper Handling; Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7
- Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 12
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Multiple Copy (Up To 99 Pages), Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Reduction/Enlargement (25% – 400%), Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)18
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode17, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app 1, Wireless Scanning4
- Color Depth; 16-bit Internal (Per RGB Channel)
- 8-bit External (Per RGB Channel)
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 (Letter/A4)
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support; SD™, SDHC™, SDXC™, miniSD™, miniSDHC™, microSD™, microSDHC™, microSDXC™
- Other Features; 4.3 LCD Touchscreen, 6-Color Individual Ink System with Photo Blue Ink, Auto Expandable Output Tray, Auto Power On/Off, Auto Print Head Alignment, Bluetooth2, Canon PRINT app1, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM20, Document Removal Reminder,Energy Star® Certified, Hybrid Ink System, PIXMA Cloud Link13, Quiet Mode, Wireless Connect8
- OS Compatibility; Windows:22 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
- Mac:23 Mac OS® X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mobile Operating Systems:24 iOS®, Android™, Windows 10 Mobile, and Fire OS (Amazon Fire) devices25
- Standard Interface; Hi-Speed USB
- PictBridge (Wireless LAN)14
- Wi-Fi® (802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 2.4 GHz)4
- Memory Card Slot3
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy)2
- Software Included; (WINDOWS22/MAC23)
- PIXMA TS8240 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
- Scan Utility (Win/Mac) / Scan Utility Lite (Mac Only)
- Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software10
- Master Setup
- My Printer (Windows Only)
- Network Tool Quick Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H); (Closed) 14.7 (W) x 12.8 (D) x 5.6 (H)
- (Paper Installed) 14.7 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 5.6 (H)
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8,1 / Windows 10 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows Server / Windows Me / Windows 2000 / macOS / Mac / OS X / Linux 32 bit / Linux 64 bit / Unix
Canon PIXMA TS8240 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS8240 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS8240 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8240 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS8240 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA TS8240 Driver series Full Driver & Software Package for Windows|
|Canon PIXMA TS8240 Driver MP Drivers for Windows 10/8.1/7 (32/64-bit)|
|Canon TS82240 ScanGear MP for Linux (32/64-bit) (Source file)|
|Canon TS8240 ScanGear MP for Linux (32/64-bit) (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon TS8240 ScanGear MP for Linux (32/64-bit) (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8240 Driver IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32/64-bit) (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8240 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8240 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer TS8240 Driver for Linux (32/64-bit) (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32/64-bit) (rpm Packagearchive)|