Canon PIXMA TS8140 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – Below you will find drivers/ software appropriate to Canon TS8140 Driver Download and install totally free and if there is no vehicle driver please check out the description about its compatibility on every operating system either Canon PIXMA TS8140 Vehicle Driver Download And Install for Windows, Mac and Linux OS. Before reviewing as well as making a complimentary download of Canon Pixma TS8140 motorist download it is good to recognize several of the advantages of the Canon Pixma TS8140 printer functions. A lot more lovely with Canon Pixma TS8140 technology faster much faster high thickness print head. The technology that identifies the beauty of Canon Pixma is a strategy of high-density printing heads called Vina. Vin generates fine, stable ink theoretically to decrease it. We recognize a top quality photo that can print gorgeous human skin. For a thriving charm “original Canon ink/ original paper”. The Canon Pixma TS8140 printer system enhances the appeal and upkeep of Canon TS8140 printer Chromalife 100 photos function. This is a system that enhances beauty as well as protecting aware images by combining the Canon color ink and also initial image paper.
Auto Correct II images on the Canon Pixma TS8140 printer to enhance the a lot more stunning pictures. Analyze and identify scenes as what is automatically shot, make suitable adjustments for every scene, and also maintain the original excellent with elegance. With the “Auto Right E-images”, it is possible to fix the picture with not enough direct exposure to brightness representing the Illumination Correction Location. Furthermore, when making use of a program such as “Image Yard”, we value what kind of source of light to fire the appropriate color scheme is based upon that details. Open the feeding sheet in two places. “2-Wye Feed Paper” which can be selected for place as well as usage.
The paper can be arranged in two places, the paper feed tray and the front paper feed cassettes at the same time. Paper tray is very easy to print postcards and calling card. TS8130 expands and also creates outcome drawer instantly. An increasing number of usability has actually been enhanced. “Automatic two-sided printing” that can be published on the front and back. This saves paper since it conserves you the difficulty of changing the front and rear of the paper. This is an easy-to-use function when printing website as well as many posts.
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Review
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 2 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx.13.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10×15 cm: Approx. 43 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20×25 cm, 13×18 cm, 10×15 cm, 13×13 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter – plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Black) CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-540XL (Black) CL-541XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 colour documents printing Black: 180 pages Black XL: 600 pages Colour: 180 pages Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10×15 cm color photo printing Black: 2465 photos Black XL: 7560 photos Colour: 69 photos Colour XL: 150 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Canon Pro Luster (LU-101) Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501) Canon Matte (MP-101) .
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20×25 cm/13×18 cm/10×15 cm/13×13, Envelopes (DL,COM10) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit/8 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec sESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 – 400% (in 1% increments) Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 6.2 cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz.
- Interface Type – Other: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Message In Print app PIXMA Cloud Link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wireless Direct Access Point Mode WLAN PictBridge Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11,macOS 10.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer Mac: Internet connection, 1.5 GB disk space, Safari Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download) Physical Features.
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS8140 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Software and Driver Download:
|TS8140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS8140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS8140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS58140 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS8140 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS8140 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS8140 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.1 (Mac)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|