Canon PIXMA TS8040 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – The Canon PIXMA TS8040 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer is the little printer that approves features as well as big on format. This remarkable daily printer has a cutting-edge, space-saving design that permits it to be put virtually throughout your home. Supplied in 4 tones– black, white, red and in addition brown– it mixes with practically any type of design, assisting to get it one of among one of the most versatile house printers you can obtain. The smooth printer consists of an exceptional 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution, which ensures crisp message in addition to sharp photos while a 6-color ink system, that includes grey, will definitely offer specific shade with smooth rankings. Along with printing, an 8.5 x 11.7 ″ flatbed scanner is provided with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi as well as additionally 48-bit internal shade deepness for making vivid, sharp scans along with crisp copies.It could print at prices of 15 ipm in black or 10 ipm in color and likewise products automatic duplexing for making pamphlets or lowering paper. There is furthermore preserved for art paper, permitting the developing of high-quality photographic prints.
Among the considerable highlights of the Canon PIXMA TS8040 is the link choices, particularly the mix of NFC for PIXMA Touch & Print, which allows individuals with compatible devices to just hold their phone or tablet computer system near the printer along with right away affix along with likewise send out a paper for printing. The common Wi-Fi in addition to Ethernet networking options furthermore make it feasible for compatibility with a selection of mobile printing solutions, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, Mopria, along with cordless PictBridge, as well as a traditional USB 2.0 connection is consisted of, also. You’ll connect immediately with the PIXMA TS8020 printer since it’s so straightforward to link to. Print remarkable pictures, files, shade tags, and also envelopes, from any type of among your tools over your option of Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, NFC, USB, with the incorporated SD Card site visitor along with also the Cloud. If this large listing of attributes resembles excessive for your residence, there are still a number of numerous other alternatives that can be a much better fit to your needs.
The message top quality of Canon PIXMA TS8040 is among one of the most reliable for an inkjet as well as has to be big adequate for any kind of organisation benefit, even for those that expect small print. For the graphics, some backgrounds described a suggestion of banding (a regular pattern of weak striations). Although the colors were frequently well packaged, different backgrounds seemed a bit light. The high quality of the picture transcended to that of an inkjet, comparable to the Canon PIXMA MG5740. The shades remained vivid as well as the acknowledgment of the information was appropriate. The particular issue that deserved to be seen was a tiny color on a single print.
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Review
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-470 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.), CLI-471 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-471 C: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-471 M: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-471 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-471 GY: 6.5 ml (Std.), PGI-470 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml, CLI-471 XL BK: 10.8 ml, CLI-471 XL C: 10.8 ml, CLI-471 XL M: 10.8 ml, CLI-471 XL Y: 10.8 ml, CLI-471 XL GY: 10.8 ml.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4”x6”, 5”x5” Square, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes, Card Size (91 x 55 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom, Preview, ID Card Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Email, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 4.3″ Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Auto-Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart, Document Removal Reminder, Quiet Mode, Compact Size, Wireless Direct, Front/Rear Paper Feeding to Accommodate Different Paper Sizes Simultaneously, Adjustable Tilt, Advanced Media Handling, CD/DVD Printing.
- Standard Interface: HI-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slot, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS8040 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8,1 / Windows 10 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows Server / Windows Me / Windows 2000 / macOS / Mac / OS X / Linux 32 bit / Linux 64 bit / Unix
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS8040 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Software and Driver Download:
|TS8040 DRIVER series Full Driver & Software Package|
|TS8040 DRIVER series MP Drivers Ver.1.01|
|PIXMA TS8040 DRIVER series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a|
|TS8040 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS8040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS8040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS8040 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS8040 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS8040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|