Canon PIXMA TS704 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows– What makes this specific printer noteworthy is that the proven fact that it’s the tiniest five-ink single operate model that Canon has created thus far.To that finish it weighs five.4kg sans ink and paper, and measures thirty seven.2 X 36.5 X 15.8 centimetres.Along with being diminutive in terms of dimensions, the PIXMA TS704 is additionally sensible, due to compatibility with digital assistants like Amazon’s Alexa and Google Home. This sensible practicality isn’t entirely used for printing documents or provision directions, however also will provide users vital notifications regarding the printer.
As for its printing capabilities, the PIXMA TS704 will handle paper as tiny as eight.89 X 8.89 centimetres and as massive as A4. It conjointly includes a 350 sheet capability, that ought to prove over massive enough for those running alittle business or attending to use this new printer in their business office setup.In terms of print quality the PIXMA TS704 will turn out up to four 800 X one two hundred.
dpi prints and has an eight second and ten second 1st page print time for black/white and color severally.It conjointly options a full dot liquid crystal display screen for scrolling through totally different modes, settings and choices.The PIXMA TS704 is headed to African nation and can be offered to get in March of this year, however Canon has unnoticed what the suggested worth of this printer are going to be.
Canon PIXMA TS704 Review
- Print resolution; Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi
- Printing technology; 5 individual ink tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)
- Cartridges ChromaLife100
- Black and white print speed; Approx. 15.0 images / min 2
- Color print speed; Approx. 10.0 images / min 3
- First sheet printing time (approx.); Mono: 8 sec. (active mode) 4Color: 10 sec. (active mode) 5
- Photo speed; 10 x 15 cm borderless: approx. in 21 seconds 6
- Borderless printing; Yes (A4, Letter, 20×25 cm, 13×18 cm, 10×15 cm, 13×13 cm, 8.9×8.9 cm, 10×10 cm)
- Two-sided printing; Automatic duplex printing (A4, A5, B5, Letter – plain paper)
- Direct printing on discs; Yes
- Standard cartridges; 5 separate ink
- PGI-480PGBK (black pigment)
- CLI-481BK (black) CLI-481C (cyan)
- CLI-481M (magenta) CLI-481Y (yellow)
- Extra ink tanks XL; Inkwell XL with an increased resource
- PGI-480PGBK XL (pigment black) CLI-481BK XL (black)
- CLI-481C XL (blue) CLI-481M XL (purple)
- CLI-481Y XL (yellow)
- Cartridge yield (plain paper); A4 color document 7
- Pigment black: 200 p. Pigment black XL: 400 p.
- Cartridge life (photo printing); Photo format 10 x 15 cm 8
- Pigment black: 1518 * photo Pigment black XL: 4310 * photo
- Black: 240 * photo Black XL: 538 * photo
- Paper types; Plain
- Paper Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
- Canon Pro Platinum Professional Photo Paper ( PT-101)
- Canon Plus Glossy II Photo Paper (PP-201)
- Canon Pro Luster Professional Photo
- Paper (LU-101) Canon Plus Semi-gloss semi-gloss paper (SG-201)
- Canon Everyday Use Photo Paper for Everyday Use (GP-501)
- Canon Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
- Envelopes Other Types of Art Paper
- Surface Printing Discs Photo Stickers Removable Photo Stickers (RP-101)
- Magnetic Magnetic Photo Paper Photo Paper (MG-101)
- Maximum paper load; Back tray: no more than 20 sheets (photo paper) or max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
- Cassette: no more than 250 sheets (plain paper)
- Universal tray: printed stickers for nails (NL-101) / 1 CD, DVD or Blu-Ray disc with support for printing on discs
- Paper size; Rear tray: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 “x6”, 5 “x7”, 7 “x10”, 8 “x10”,
- envelopes (DL, COM10), square format (5 “x5″, 4 ” x4 “, 89×89 mm), card format (91×55 mm)
- [Custom format] width 55–215.9 mm, length 89–676 mm
- Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR
- [Custom format] width 148.0–215, 9 mm, length 210–297 mm
- Paper density; Rear tray: plain paper 64–105 g / m²
- Canon photo paper: up to 300 g / m²
- Cassette: plain paper 64–105 g / m²
- Interface; Screen Type and Size
- Full dot LCD display
- Interface Type: PC / Mac; Hi-Speed USB (port B),
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps (automatic switching)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b / g / n / a
- Wi-Fi communication security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP Administrator Password
- Wireless LAN Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz
- Supported Operating Systems; Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 Normal operation is guaranteed only on a PC with Windows 7 or later preinstalled.
- The printer driver and IJ Network Device Setup Utility are available for the following operating systems.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 、 Windows Server 2012 R2 Windows Server 2016 OS X 10.10.5 OS X 10.11 macOS 10.12 macOS 10.14
- Supported Mobile Systems; iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile
- Minimum system requirements; Windows: 3.1 GB of disk space, Internet Explorer 8
- Monitor: 1024×768 XGA
- Software included; MP Easy-WebPrint EX driver (download) 9
- Weight; approx. 5.4 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H); Approx. 372 x 365 x 158 mm
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS704 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS704 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS704 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS704 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS704 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon TS 704 series Full Driver & Software Package for (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.8.1 for (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.1 for (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.0 for (Mac)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 for (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS 704 series Software Package for (Mac)|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.11.10 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS704 : series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.8.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS704 : series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|