Canon PIXMA TS5160 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – An adaptable buddy for your printing duties, the Canon PIXMA TS5160 All-In-One Printer provides you a chance to print, copy, and also scan across the board useful gadget. Straightforward to make use of, it comes with a physically customizable front board and an all-natural LCD reveal. In the event that your inkjet printer is discovered imperfect inside the product maker guarantee duration (1 Year), we’ll replace it with the very same, or a symmetrical design. Prevents damage brought on by outer components. Canon’s full substitution assurance is notwithstanding your civil liberties under Australian Customer Legislation which, contingent upon the type of blame, integrates repair work, replacement or a price cut
Our website utilizes one of the most raised quantity of encryption possible. On the off opportunity that you are utilizing a cutting edge program, correspondence of touchy information (your very own refined components, Mastercard sights and so forth) goes to 256bit– that coincides as online banks as well as each other reliable online merchant. Our site data, and our identity, has been entirely checked out by the safe statement backer Thawte. Our whole site is anchored, look for the eco-friendly lock in the program bar. Our site is assisted in by a secured server farm in Sydney, Australia with minimal access and safety and security testing of all staff. Guaranteed by firewalls as well as safety and security programs, your information is protected from spying eyes.
Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and some even more. Get versatile with the way in which your printer gets paper– either with back paper boosting or by means of front paper tape. The paper yield plate is similarly normally expanding. A complete arrangement of inks is required for full ability. A few capabilities might not function except if straightforward to goodness Canon inks utilized in addition to an internet association developed. Photo print speed depends upon the default setup utilizing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Image Paper And Also Shiny II as well as does not consider information handling time on have PC. Print rate might shift contingent upon framework design, interface, shows, report details, print setting, page scope, sort of paper utilized and so forth. That is the general testimonial concerning Canon Pixma TS5160 Drivers Download And Install.
Canon PIXMA TS5160 Review
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 2 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx.13.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10×15 cm: Approx. 43 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20×25 cm, 13×18 cm, 10×15 cm, 13×13 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter – plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Black) CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-540XL (Black) CL-541XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 colour documents printing Black: 180 pages Black XL: 600 pages Colour: 180 pages Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10×15 cm color photo printing Black: 2465 photos Black XL: 7560 photos Colour: 69 photos Colour XL: 150 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Canon Pro Luster (LU-101) Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501) Canon Matte (MP-101) .
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20×25 cm/13×18 cm/10×15 cm/13×13, Envelopes (DL,COM10) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit/8 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec sESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 – 400% (in 1% increments) Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 6.2 cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz.
- Interface Type – Other: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Message In Print app PIXMA Cloud Link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wireless Direct Access Point Mode WLAN PictBridge Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11,macOS 10.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer Mac: Internet connection, 1.5 GB disk space, Safari Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download) Physical Features.
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
- Windows 10
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA TS5160 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS5160 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS5160 Software and Driver Download:
|TS5160 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS5160 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5160 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS5160 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS5160 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS5160 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5160 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|