Canon PIXMA TS5060 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – Canon’s Pixma TS5060 ($ 149, but available for less than $100 with a $50 discount) provides a good assortment of features for a low price. For starters, you obtain two paper trays– a 100-sheet cassette below, and an upright 100-sheet tray at the back– along with a duplexer for making two-sided prints. More notably, Canon’s small inkjet all-in-one generates high-quality photos, thanks to the printer’s use both a dye black-ink cartridge as well as a pigment black-ink cartridge to maximize print high quality on shiny images and also message papers, respectively. Text printing expenses are reduced, while shade graphics were closer to the standard.
Canon proclaims the compact size of the TS6020. At 14.7 x 12.5 x 5.5 inches, the main body of this all-in-one is quite compact. Yet these dimensions do not include the paper trays. Placing the paper cassette includes approximately 1.5 inches to the depth; fold out the control panel at 45 degrees, as well as you include another inch. Pulled out at complete extension, the result paper catch sticks out 9 inches from the text. The 2nd input tray, which you bring up and also lean back, adds concerning 5 inches to the deepness as well as about 7 inches to the elevation. Just make certain to include those when calculating your room needs.
The TS5060 printed message records extremely rapidly, at 9.8 pages per min. The TS6050 took just 30.7 seconds to print our five-page message record, besting the 38.2-second typical time for various other inkjet all-in-ones. The only model we’ve taken a look at that was much faster was the Epson WF-2760, which printed the very same pages in 30.2 seconds.Using the duplexer, the TS6050 published text documents at 3.5 ppm, which is quick for this printer course. In comparison, Canon’s Pixma TS5060 published two-sided message records at a pokey 1.7 ppm, while the HP Envy 5540 appeared at 3.6 ppm.
Canon PIXMA TS5060 Review
- Print Speed; Documents: B&W: 12.6ipm, Colour: 9.0ipm
- Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (4″ x 6″ borderless)
- Ink Tanks; PGI-670PGBK; CL-671M,CL-671C,CL-671Y,CL-671BK
- XL Ink Tanks; PGI-670PGBKXL,CL-671XLM,CL-671XLC,CL-671XLY,CL-671XLBK
- Ink Yield: Borderless 4”X6” photo; PGI-670PGBK (3050)
- CL-671M (182),CL-671C (173),CL-671Y (161),CL-671BK (398)
- Ink Yield: A4; PGI-670PGBK (300),CL-671M (297),CL-671C (311)
- CL-671Y (323),CL-671BK (1105)
- XL Ink Yield: A4; PGI-670PGBKXL (500),CL-671XLM (650),CL-671XLC (680)
- CL-671XLY (680),CL-671XLBK (4425)
- Borderless Printing; Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0mm
- (Supported Paper Size: A4/LTR/4”x6”/5”x7”/8”x10’/Square (5’x5′))
- Duplex Printing; Manual only
- Paper Capacity; Plain Paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR = 100 sheets, LGL = 10 sheets
- Paper Sizes; A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Custom size (width 89mm – 215.9mm, length 127mm – 676mm), Square (5″ x 5″)
- Paper Sizes; 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, A4, A5, B5, Envelope (DL, COM10), Legal, Letter, Square
- Supported Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)
- Protocol; TCP/IP
- Wireless LAN Network Type; IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
- Frequency Band / Channel; 2.4GHz, 1-13
- Wireless LAN Range; Indoor 50m (depending on the transmission speed and conditions)
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing; Available
- Camera/Memory Card Printing; Available (SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD card, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC Card)
- Speed; sFCOT/Colour Simplex Approx. 20 sec
- sESAT / Colour Simplex Approx. 6.0 ipm
- Multiple Copy; Max. 99 pages (black/colour)
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning resolution ; 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scanning Speed; A4 Colour / 300 dpi – Approx. 19 secs
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output); Grayscale; 16bit/8bit
- Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Power Source; AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption; Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 1.6W, OFF: Approx. 0.2W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 12W
- Operating Environment; Temperature: 15 – 30°C Humidity: 10 – 80%RH (no dew condensation)
- Dimensions (W x D x H); Approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm
- Weight; Approx. 5.5 kg
- Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA TS5060 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS5060 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5060 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5060 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS5060 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA TS5060 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/ Vista64)|
|PIXMA TS5060 MP Drivers (Windows 10/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/Vista/Vista64)|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/Vista/Vista64)|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/Vista64)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA TS5060 CUPS Printer Driver (macOS X 10.|
|PIXMA TS5060 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|