Canon PIXMA TS5050 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows -The PIXMA TS5050 is Canon’s most recent addition to its home colour MFP array. The bent edges and also wonderfully squat design make it look much more like elegant audio-visual kit than something as ordinary as a multifunction outer, yet an MFP it is: it can print, check and also duplicate, as well as you can attach to and share it throughout your residence Wi-Fi network.It’s additionally excellent to see that Canon has made the TS5050 less fiddly to use than previous generations: the mix of a colour 3in display as well as revamped controls are a definite improvement, and also Canon has actually finally dumped its complicated mix of different option buttons and also direction rocker.
In their area are straightforward arrow keys with a switch in the centre to validate your selections, and also the new food selection system is a lot easier to browse as a result.The PIXMA range is purpose-built for innovative residence use, so the TS5050 has an SD card slot which lets you print images straight from your flash memory card. Additionally, you can make use of Canon’s Android or iOS applications to publish wirelessly from a tablet or phone.
The TS5050 has a conventional 100-sheet back paper feed and front result tray. We had some disappointments with the feed slot cover, which you need to shut by hand after re-stocking with paper. It’s simple to forget, as well as in some cases required shaking prior to the printer would certainly spot it. One more small niggle is the absence of automated double-sided (double) printing– at this price we had actually anticipate that to come as standard.Still, it’s excellent to see that Canon has actually employed its five-ink system, utilizing both a pigment-based black for strong message on ordinary paper, and also a color black for far better contrast in pictures.
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Review
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 12.6 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101),
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom,
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Email, Wireless Scanning.
- Media Card Support: SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC.
- Other Features: 3.0″ LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart, Document Removal Reminder, Quiet Mode, Compact Size, Wireless Direct, Adjustable Tilt.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Windows 10,Windows 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 7,Windows 7 SP1,Windows Vista SP1, and Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit,Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required ,Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra),Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile Linux
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS5050 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA TS5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS5050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS5050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|