Canon PIXMA TS5040 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – Canon PIXMA TS5040 actually offers you what you require for an effective residence printer. The enhancement of a spick-and-span panel design along with a 3-inch LCD display, command the printer to print, copy and also scan, you’re hassle complimentary. For those that mainly use the printer to print pictures, you could have attractive indeterminate pictures with less than 40 secs. Think About PIXMA TS5040 as your option to take care of print work essentially, you can print from anywhere.
Wireless connectivity helps attach Canon PIXMA TS5040 from different gadgets consisting of PC, Apple, Android and Windows 10 mobile computer systems. You could also attach the printer with Cloud Web link and decrease the difficulty to obtain your work done from practically anywhere. If you like the concept of printing particular photographs of your own social media sites like Instagram and Facebook, PIXMA TS5040 deserves thinking about.
The print quality of the Canon PIXMA TS5040 is not a frustration. The integration of 5 individual inks and also Fine technology ensures intensity and intensity of grayscale and shade documents. But that is not all. The printer is designed with price financial savings and easy to use in mind, aiding several budget printer users to have a dependable house printer without challenging configuration.
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Review
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 12.6 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks: PGI-470PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK (Black), CLI-471C (Cyan), CLI-471M (Magenta), CLI-471Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks: PGI-470PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK XL (Black), CLI-471C XL (Cyan), CLI-471M XL (Magenta), CLI-471Y XL (Yellow).
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101),
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom,
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Email, Wireless Scanning.
- Media Card Support: SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC.
- Other Features: 3.0″ LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart, Document Removal Reminder, Quiet Mode, Compact Size, Wireless Direct, Adjustable Tilt.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS5040 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA TS5040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS5040 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS5040 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS5040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|