Canon PIXMA TS302 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – Capable of printing at resolutions of as much as 4800 x 1200 dpi, the PIXMA TS302 Wireless Inkjet Printer from Canon is well-suited for creating high quality-images in a low-volume setting. It can manage paper as big as 8.5 x 26.6″, including Letter dimension, and prints at rates of up to 7.7 ipm in black and white. When producing indeterminate photos, it sustains media approximately 4 x 6″ as well as generates an image in roughly 65 seconds. The printer features an easy-to-access rear tray for media packing, supporting 60 ordinary sheets or 20 4 x 6″ image paper sheets, as well as has a peaceful mode for minimizing sound throughout usage.
The PIXMA TS302 comes furnished with several technological attributes that intend to make it easy to utilize while maintaining it small at only 17″ in size. Chief amongst them are wireless capabilities, including printing over Wi-Fi when attached to the exact same network, Bluetooth connection, and also AirPrint support for compatible iOS devices, to name a few approaches. Another interesting feature is Smart device Copy, which uses the downloadable Canon PRINT app to create a copy of your file: just place the initial on the specialized grid at the top of your printer, take a photo of it, after that correct the viewpoint and also illumination with the help of the application and send it to print. Lastly, FINE technology as well as a hybrid ink system assistance guarantee brilliant as well as in-depth images while keeping little message as well as lines sharp.
Maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi
Sustains typical paper dimensions such as 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, and also Letter, with a maximum printable area of 8.5 x 26.6″
ESAT printing speeds of 7.7 ipm in black and white as well as 4 ipm in shade
Indeterminate printing at as much as 4 x 6″, generating a picture in approximately 65 seconds
Easy-to-access rear paper tray holds up to 60 normal paper sheets or 20 sheets of 4 x 6″ image paper
Can utilize Wi-Fi for sending out jobs when printer and tool are connected to the exact same network
Bluetooth, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, and Wireless PictBridge supported
Mobile phone Copy feature on Canon PRINT application enables you to photo a record on a grid at the top of the printer, after that help you modify the picture to make a digital copy
FINE print head technology uses a number of densely-packed nozzles for precise ink positioning
Hybrid ink system helps guarantee vivid colors while maintaining little message as well as lines sharp
Auto power on/off mode to help save power while on standby
Silent mode helps in reducing printer noise for important situations such as small office
Canon PIXMA TS302 Review
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless)12
- Black:ESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm 12
- Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm12
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi13
- Ink Compatibility; INK TYPE PG-245/PG-243 Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246/CL-244 Dye Based Inks INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
- PG-245 Black: 8.9 ml (Std.) , 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color : 9.0 ml (Std.) , 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-243 Black: 5.6 ml (Std.)
- CL-244 Color 6.2 ml (Std.)
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6 5 x 7 Letter
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Printer Features; AirPrint1, Bluetooth Printing4, Borderless Printing (Up to 4×6)5, Canon PRINT app3, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+6, Google Cloud Print7, Message In Print8, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing9, My Image Garden10, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link3, Wireless PictBridge11, Wireless Printing2, Single Sided Printing
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
- Copy Features; Smartphone Copy using the Canon PRINT app3
- Max. Resolutions; Optical
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter)
- Other Features; Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app3, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM16, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star® Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link3, Quiet Mode
- OS Compatibility; Windows:15 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
- Mac:16 Mac OS® X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
- Mobile Operating Systems:17 iOS®, Android™, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices18
- Standard Interface; Hi-Speed USB
- PictBridge (Wireless LAN)11
- Wi-Fi® (802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 2.4GHz) 2
- Software Included; (Windows/Mac) PIXMA TS302 Wireless Inkjet Printer Driver
- Master Setup My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool
- My Image Garden10(Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print19, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden) Quick Menu Mobile App (iOs/Android) Canon PRINT app3 Message In Print app8
- Dimension (W x D x H); 17.0 (L) x 11.1 (W) x 5.7 (H)
- Weight; 6.5 lbs.
- Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003Mac OS X v10.10.5 –
macOS v10.12 (Sierra) – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
Canon PIXMA TS302 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS302 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS302 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS302 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS302 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA TS302 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS302 series Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA TS302 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS302 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.1.0 (Mac)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)|