Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – Practically any kind of ink jet printer can do a good work of printing images, commonly with a focus on the preferred 4- by 6-inch dimension. Yet if you’re serious about digital photography, you desire much better than respectable as well as larger than 4-by-6. You want the high quality of a specialist photo laboratory; a selection of papers, including fine-art documents; and the capability to publish theoretically as large as 13 by 19 inches. What you want, simply put, is a printer quite like the Canon Pixma Pro9000 ($499.99 checklist).
The Pro9000 isn’t the leading printer in Canon’s line, however it’s in the ideal organization for major amateur photographers as well as professionals on a spending plan. Its eight-color ink system– using cyan, yellow, magenta, black, light cyan, light magenta, red, and also green inks– is created both to broaden the gamut of shades the Pro9000 can print and to make it very easy to replicate the kind of refined shading that makes complexion look practical and also gives a three-dimensional aim to rounded objects.
You can push the Pro9000 right into solution as an all-purpose printer if you insist. However one sign of just how not likely Canon considers that opportunity is that the default paper setting in the chauffeur is for image paper. As well as although I ran our organisation applications suite on the Pro9000 for efficiency, basic workplace printing is not what this printer is implied for.
Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Review
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless: approximately 30 seconds1,8 x 10 photo: approximately 50 seconds1
11 x 14 photo (on 13 x 19 paper): approximately 1 minute 23 seconds1
- Number of Nozzles; 768 x 8 colors (Photo Bk, C, M, Y, PC, PM, R, G)Total: 6,144
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:Black: 4800 x 2400 dpi2,7Color:4800 x 2400 dpi2,7
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5×3, 9
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed4 and Direct Print Port (cables not included)
- Ink Droplet Size; 2 picoliters
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, 13x 19, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Handling; Top Feeding (ASF); Front Feeding (Single sheet up to 1.2mm paper thickness)
- Noise Level Approx; 37 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 26.0(W) x 7.6(H) x 14.0(D)
- Weight; 30.8 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; 1 year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support4
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint(Windows/Mac), Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows),Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)5
- Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA PRO9000 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Driver
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Driver
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Software and Driver Download
|Pro9000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Pro9000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Pro9000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.23 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|Pro9000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.23 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|Printer Driver for XP x64|
|Pro9000 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1|
|Pro9000 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Pro9000 User Manual (Windows)|
|Pro9000 User Manual (Mac)|
|Download Pro9000 package drivers for windows 32bit|