Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows -The PIXMA PRO-1 Professional Inkjet Printer is the perfect tool for the professional digital photographer that gives you the capability to print the images you caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLR, precisely as you imagined it.The 12 LUCIA pigment ink system increases the shade range with enhanced saturation of shades and darker, much deeper blacks which enables the expert photographer to achieve brand-new degrees of complexion reproduction, accuracy and high quality, so your prints display magnificent detail. 5 monochrome inks raise your degree of professional print top quality when creating the remarkable expression of grayscale photography. Additionally, these brand-new inks are approximately 2.5 times bigger than standard ink tanks.
The PRO-1 ships with a complete collection of cartridges. When setting up the ink tanks in the PRO-1 for the first time, part of the ink from the very first set of cartridges is made use of for topping the printer. The number of sheets that can be printed with the first container is less than being successful cartridges.To more boost your process, the built-in Ethernet connection enables several customers to perfectly print from several networked computers in any kind of atmosphere.
For media assistance, the PIXMA PRO-1 happily sustains two-way paper feeding as well as specialist photo printing on a variety of Fine Art as well as Shiny Picture Papers each with particular qualities to fulfill your vibrant photo printing demands. Exactly.
- Printer Type; Professional Inkjet Printer
- Printing Method; LUCIA 12 Pigment Ink System
- Features; Borderless Printing4 CD/DVD Printing
Grayscale Photo Printing Photo Printing 2-Way Paper Feeding
Advanced Pattern Print Ambient Light Correction5
Auto Sheet Feeder Index Print PictBridge Fine Art Paper Support
- Print Speed (up to); 8 x 10 (Color) Bordered Photo:
Approx. 2 minutes 10 seconds311 x 14 (Color & Grayscale) Photo:
Approx. 2 minutes 55 seconds3
- Number of Nozzles; 12,288 (1,024 x 12)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi1Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi1
- OS Compatibility; Windows 8, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Windows 7Mac OS® X v10.4.x – 10.9.x6
- Standard Interfaces; PictBridge (Cable not included)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Ethernet
- Ink Compatibility; PGI-29
- Ink Droplet Size; Picoliter Size (Color) 4
Ink Capacity; 12
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13x 19
- Paper Compatibility; Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) –
4″ x 6″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″
Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201) –
4″ x 6″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) –
4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) –
4″ x 6″, LTR, 13″ x 19″
- Maximum Paper Size; 13 x 19
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper Manual Feeder: Single Sheet
- Noise Level Approx; Approx. 35.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 27.4 (W) x 18.2 (D) x 9.5 (H)
- Weight; 60.9 lbs.
- Power Consumption; 24W (1.6W Standby)
- Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
|PRO-1 series Printer Driver Ver.2.03 (Windows)|
|PRO-1 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)|
|PRO-1 series (Firmware Ver.2.000 or later) User Manual (Mac)|
|PRO-1 Guide for Print Studio Pro (Mac)|
|PRO-1 Guide for Print Studio Pro (Windows)|
|PRO-1 Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)|
|PRO-1 Art Paper Printing Guide: PRO-1 series ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing (Mac)|
|PRO-1 series (Firmware Ver.2.000 or later) User Manual (Windows)|
|PRO-1 series (Firmware less than Ver.2.000) User Manual for Intel Mac (Mac)|
|PRO-1 series (Firmware less than v2.000) User Manual (Windows)|