Canon PIXMA MX724 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – The PIXMA MX722 delivers amazing high-quality and also speed in your home office. This printer has built-in WiFi ® 1 for printing and scanning nearly throughout your house. Additionally, it contains AirPrint2, which aids you to wirelessly print from the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch gadgets.The MX724 All-in-One additionally has an integrated 250-sheet high ability paper cassette, so you can always focus on the task and not run out of paper while functioning. That will certainly take your office performance to the next level and also assist you minimize prices at the same time.
Using 5 specific ink tanks, the MX724 is capable of creating excellent maximum color print resolution at 9600 x 2400 dpi, and also this indicates every printing of your organisation papers is amazing as well as effective with the selection of black PIGMENT ink tanks for greater yields and also printing even more records Without overtly altering the black pigment ink. Additionally, MX724 likewise allows you turn your office into a photo laboratory. Print photo quality without image frames up to 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ size. The My Image Garden software will aid you make your photo arranging as well as print enjoyable.
Canon PIXMA MX724 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds13
- Print Speed (Approx); Black:ESAT: 15.0 ipm14
- Color:ESAT: 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 1024.Color: 4,096,Total: 5,120
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi4
- Ink Compatibility; PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment BlackPGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment BlackCLI-251 C XL XL CyanCLI-251 M XL XL MagentaCLI-251 Y XL XL YellowCLI-251 BK XL XL BlackPGI-250 PGBK Pigment BlackCLI-251 C CyanCLI-251 M MagentaCLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote
- Output Tray Capacity; Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6
- Auto Document Feeder (ADF): 35 Sheets, 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7
- Copy Speed (up to); ESAT: Color: 8.4 ipm14
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 2400×4800 dpi15
- Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi15
- ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)15
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7
- ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Modem Speed; 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)10
- Transmission Speed (approx.); Black: Approx. 3 sec per page16,Color: Approx. 1 min per page16
- Memory Capacity; Approx. 250 Pages11
- Speed Dialing,100 Locations
- Fax Features; Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
- Ethernet,USB 2.0 Hi-Speed,PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)17
- Dimension (W x D x H); 19.4 (W) x 15.6 (D) x 9.1 (H)
- Weight; 25.7 lbs
- Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
Canon PIXMA MX724 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MX724 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX724 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX724 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX7124 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX724.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX724 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX724 Software and Driver Download
|MX724 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX724 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|MX724 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX724 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX724 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX724 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX724 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX724 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX724 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|