Canon PIXMA MX722 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – Currently comes a Canon PIXMA MX722 printer that has a quality and also rate is very unusual in the printing globe. This printer is outfitted with built-in Wi-Fi that can streamline the procedure of printing and also transfer files basically anywhere your house. Canon PIXMA MX722 is also equipped with AirPrint which can be utilized to print documents wirelessly using your iPad, iPod or iPhone. You can do numerous tasks conveniently due to the fact that this print is already furnished with CLOUD function which is a function that has the capacity to print and also accumulate 35 pieces automatic duplex files that have actually been integrated with the Dual Feature panel. Additionally, the Canon PIXMA MX722 also has a paper ability of as much as 250 sheets so you will not hesitate to run out of paper.
This is an incredible printing press since it has 5 premium specific ink storage tanks with 9600 x 2400 dpi with optimum shade. Along with black ink tanks have a pigment with excellent quality so it can print files without reducing the top quality of ink. Not just that, canon MX722 additionally has the capability to print photos with a hailstorm is very satisfying that can print pictures with sizes up to “8.5 x 11”. In addition to printing the picture also only takes a really little time that has to do with 21 secs. Outcomes of photos published utilizing Canon PIXMA MX722 can last for 100 years if stored in a picture framework.
With a fantastic resolution for color print as much as 9600 x 2400 dpi, you expect an amazing print result that has detail as well as additionally sharp message outcome. This printer also capable of producing a smooth as well as in-depth picture printing. Canon PIXMA MX722 features 5 shade ink system, to create a company high-quality text papers, vibrant and also decorative presentations, along with a stunning image print. You just require to change the ink tank that nearly goes out.
Canon PIXMA MX722 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds13
- Print Speed (Approx); Black:ESAT: 15.0 ipm14
- Color:ESAT: 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 1024.Color: 4,096,Total: 5,120
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi4
- Ink Compatibility; PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment BlackPGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment BlackCLI-251 C XL XL CyanCLI-251 M XL XL MagentaCLI-251 Y XL XL YellowCLI-251 BK XL XL BlackPGI-250 PGBK Pigment BlackCLI-251 C CyanCLI-251 M MagentaCLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote
- Output Tray Capacity; Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6
- Auto Document Feeder (ADF): 35 Sheets, 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7
- Copy Speed (up to); ESAT: Color: 8.4 ipm14
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 2400×4800 dpi15
- Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi15
- ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)15
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7
- ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Modem Speed; 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)10
- Transmission Speed (approx.); Black: Approx. 3 sec per page16,Color: Approx. 1 min per page16
- Memory Capacity; Approx. 250 Pages11
- Speed Dialing,100 Locations
- Fax Features; Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
- Ethernet,USB 2.0 Hi-Speed,PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)17
- Dimension (W x D x H); 19.4 (W) x 15.6 (D) x 9.1 (H)
- Weight; 25.7 lbs
- Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
Canon PIXMA MX722 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MX722 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX722 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX722 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX7122 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX722.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX722 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX722 Software and Driver Download
|MX722 MP Drivers – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|MX722 XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1|
|MX722 Mini Master Setup – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8|
|MX722 CUPS Printer Driver – macOS|
|MX722 Scanner Driver – macOS|
|ICA Driver – macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|MX722 Mini Master Setup – OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8|
|ICA Driver – OS X 10.6|
|MX722 CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.6|
|MX722 IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||