Canon PIXMA MX716 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows -PIXMA MX716 Deliver incredible high quality, speed, and eliminate of use for your residence business office all while for increased effectiveness. This begins with built-in Wi-Fi 1 for printing as well as scanning virtually anywhere as part of your family from computers and appropriate cellular units.This also consists of AirPrint2, which aids you to print images wirelessly, email, website web pages, documents plus more from suitable iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices to the suitable Canon PIXMA Wi-fi All-In-One. Built-in 35-sheet Duplex Car-Doc Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, plus a Twin Purpose Panel are just some of the capacities that will permit you to quickly multi-task.
35-sheet integrated Duplex Auto Document Feeder, built-in Automatic Duplex Printing, and also Double Feature Panel are several of the features that dramatically enable you to quickly execute numerous tasks while your printer is working. This normally can bring office performance to a more recent level and minimize functional expenses at the same time. Mentioning high quality, the MX716 can producing maximumshade print resolution at 9600 x 2400 dpi as well as 5 Person Ink Inks which means every printing of your organisation documents will certainly be outstanding and also efficiency. While integrated imaging technology additionally makes certain the initial integrity of your product is kept with specific duplicates and also scans.
Appreciate the standard safety attributes extensively to prevent damaged fax transmission and also conserve checked data with password shielded. Not just that, however MX716 also permits you to turn your office into a photo laboratory and print high-quality photo frame without framing up to 8.5 ″ x 11 ″. You can also delight in printing without a computer system, this can be done through a compatible straight printing alternative.
Canon PIXMA MX716 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds6
- Print Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm18,Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm18
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 512,Color: 4,096,Total: 4,608
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 150 Sheets
- Cassette: 150 Sheets; ADF:35 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™;Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing4, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to); ESAT: Color: 7.4 ipm18
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless4, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 2400×4800 dpi
- Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
- ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7,ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Modem Speed; 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)9
- Transmission Speed (approx.); Black: Approx. 3 sec per page17,Color: Approx. 1 min per page17
- Memory Capacity; Approx. 250 Pages10
- Speed Dialing; 100 Locations
- Dimension (W x D x H); 19.4 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 8.6 (H)
- Weight; 25.7 lbs
- Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
Canon PIXMA MX716 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MX716 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX716 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX716 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX716 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX716.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX716 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX716 Software and Driver Download
|MX716 XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista|
|MX716 MP Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX716 Mini Master Setup – (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX716 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) – (Linux 32/64-bit)|
|MX716 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) – (Linux 32/64-bit)|
|MX716 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) – (Linux 32/64-bit)|
|MX716 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) – (Linux 32/64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) – (Linux 32/64-bit)|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) – (Linux 32/64-bit)|
|MX716 CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|