Canon PIXMA MX714 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows -Canon PIXMA MX714 is a top rate printer, rich comparable to vital attributes that develop your print bustle easier as well as pleasurable. quick and high-quality result waiting on you. available similar to good panel would bring a supplemental experience to your task. The print setup is in the distance augmented than the others, the price of refills seems completely competitive and also the integrity is excellent. you would certainly get less reason troubles similar to this excellent PIXMA MX435 printer
You can likewise use the 35-sheet integrated Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Built-in Automatic Duplex Printing, as well as Double Feature Panel are some features that allow you to do multitasking promptly.Canon PIXMA MX714, this printer has been showcased by points that relieve the printing job. It is supported by facsimile machine, picture copier and also scanner. The scanner cou; ld offer high quality with 2400 × 4800 dpi. Furthermore, this printer also has paper tray which can take on 300 sheets of paper. Furthermore, Canon PIXMA MX714 additionally supplies several connection such as Wi-Fi straight, NFC, USB 2.0 etc. Moreover, the consumer might obtain the straight printing access to by means of apps from iphone as well as likewise Android.
Beside all in one function, this printer has actually featured with the sophisticated technology which can make you rapidly utilize this printer. One of the sophisticated modern technologies in this Canon PIXMA MX714 if you can print your document by using the Wi-Fi connection as long as both gadgets, your PC and also the printer, have linked to the exact same web connection.
Canon PIXMA MX714 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds6
- Print Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm18,Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm18
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 512,Color: 4,096,Total: 4,608
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 150 Sheets
- Cassette: 150 Sheets; ADF:35 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™;Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing4, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to); ESAT: Color: 7.4 ipm18
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless4, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 2400×4800 dpi
- Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
- ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7,ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Modem Speed; 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)9
- Transmission Speed (approx.); Black: Approx. 3 sec per page17,Color: Approx. 1 min per page17
- Memory Capacity; Approx. 250 Pages10
- Speed Dialing; 100 Locations
- Dimension (W x D x H); 19.4 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 8.6 (H)
- Weight; 25.7 lbs
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MX714 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MX714 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX714 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX714 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX714 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX714.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX714 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX714 Software and Driver Download
|MX714 CUPS Printer Driver macOS|
|MX714 Scanner Driver macOS|
|ICA Driver macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|MX714 Mini Master Setup OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8|
|ICA Driver OS X 10.6|
|MX714 CUPS Printer Driver OS X 10.5/10.6|
|MX714 MP Driver Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|MX714 XPS Printer Driver Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64|
|MX714 Mini Master Setup Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|MX714 ScanGear MP Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|