Canon PIXMA MX712 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – Canon PIXMA MX712 one multifunction printer. Print high quality and also performance of this printer our company believe will really aid you in finishing your work, with some attributes that are offered on the printer, we are so sure you will be very compatible with PIXMA MX712. A capacity of 150 sheets on the printer it will make you more confident will certainly get on high quality create by a printer. print photos with dimension 4 x 6 only take about 20 secs. You can also attempt the Canon PIXMA MX371 which also has superb printing quality if you’re looking for a chauffeur for Canon PIXMA MX712 attached straight with Canon’s main web site.
Automatic Duplexing is offered on this printer. The speed of copying from the printer reached 7.4 ppm and also for printing reach 12.5 ppm (mono) and also 9.3 ppm (shade). Whereas the resolution of the print from this printer 9600 x 2400 dpi get to. 5 container systems offered on the printer this will certainly make you able to conserve price on this printer. Resolution scan from printer 2400 x 4800 got to dpi. We have a web link chauffeur download for Canon PIXMA MX712 which is straight gotten in touch with the Canon site.
- Built-In Wireless– AirPrint– Built-in Ethernet– Super G3 Fax– Mobile Printing– Memory Cards/ USB/ PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth– USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- High-Performance Individual Ink System: This 5-color ink system includes a pigment-based black ink, as well as four dye-based inks for business-quality message, colorful discussions, and papers, as well as attractive photos. Just replace the shade ink container that runs out.
- Beautiful, Indeterminate Photos Quick Print an indeterminate, 4 ″ x 6 ″ picture in approximately 20 secs.
- ChromaLife100+: This system integrates boosted SMALL PRINT head technology with select authentic Canon picture documents and also inks for gorgeous indeterminate images that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo cd.
- Phenomenal Resolution: 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi3 generates unbelievable high quality as well as information in both your service papers as well as pictures.
Canon PIXMA MX712 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds6
- Print Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm18,Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm18
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 512,Color: 4,096,Total: 4,608
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 150 Sheets
- Cassette: 150 Sheets; ADF:35 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™;Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing4, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to); ESAT: Color: 7.4 ipm18
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless4, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 2400×4800 dpi
- Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
- ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7,ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Modem Speed; 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)9
- Transmission Speed (approx.); Black: Approx. 3 sec per page17,Color: Approx. 1 min per page17
- Memory Capacity; Approx. 250 Pages10
- Speed Dialing; 100 Locations
- Dimension (W x D x H); 19.4 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 8.6 (H)
- Weight; 25.7 lbs
- Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
Canon PIXMA MX712 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MX712 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX712 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX712 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX712 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX712.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX712 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX712 Software and Driver Download
|MX710 series CUPS Printer Driver macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|MX710 series Scanner Driver macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5|
|ICA Driver macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|MX710 series Mini Master Setup OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8|
|ICA Driver OS X 10.6|
|MX710 series CUPS Printer Driver OS X 10.5/10.6|
|MX710 series MP Driver Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|MX710 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64|
|MX710 series Mini Master Setup Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|MX710 series ScanGear MP Linux (debian Packagearchive)|