Canon PIXMA MX710 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows -PIXMA MX710 is a Wireless All-In-One Office Inkjet Printer using extraordinary high quality, speed, and ease of use for your home office in support of raised efficiency. The functional Canon MX710 begins with built-in Wi-Fi for very easy printing as well as scanning anywhere around your home wirelessly from suitable computer systems and mobile devices. It also consists of Apple AirPrint, which allows you rapidly print pictures, websites, email, records, and extra from suitable iPhone, iPad or iPod touch tools to the Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One.
Built-in Automatic Duplex Printing, 35-sheet Duplex Automatic Paper Feeder, as well as Dual Function Panel are some features that enable you to do lots of jobs while your printer is functioning easily. This can bring your office effectiveness to a more recent level and reduce expenses by approximately 50% at the same time. The MX710 printer gives maximum color print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, as well as 5 Individual inks indicate the printing of business files that are effective as well as remarkable while incorporated imaging technology additionally makes certain the stability of your initial documents kept with various copies as well as scans.
PIXMA MX710 additionally enables you to transform your office right into a picture laboratory and also print attractive image high quality image labs approximately 8.5 ″ x 11 ″. Enjoy additionally the brand-new Full HD video clip printing alternatives while you can likewise enjoy printing without a computer through a suitable straight printing alternative.
Canon PIXMA MX710 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds6
- Print Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm18,Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm18
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 512,Color: 4,096,Total: 4,608
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 150 Sheets
- Cassette: 150 Sheets; ADF:35 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™;Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing4, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to); ESAT: Color: 7.4 ipm18
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless4, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 2400×4800 dpi
- Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
- ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7,ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Modem Speed; 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)9
- Transmission Speed (approx.); Black: Approx. 3 sec per page17,Color: Approx. 1 min per page17
- Memory Capacity; Approx. 250 Pages10
- Speed Dialing; 100 Locations
- Dimension (W x D x H); 19.4 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 8.6 (H)
- Weight; 25.7 lbs
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MX710 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MX710 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX710 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX710 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX710 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX710.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX710 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX710 Software and Driver Download
|MX710 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX710 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX710 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX710 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX710 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MX710 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX710 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)|
|MX710 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|MX710 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX710 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|