Canon PIXMA MX537 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows -Canon PIXMA MX537 Shade Multifunction Printer is a printer that can be made use of in printing utilizing a mobile phone or tablet computer gadget. Customers can additionally print documents as well as photos stored on their gadget. In addition, Canon PIXMA MX537 Shade Multifunction Printer can additionally scan records straight to the mobile phone device. This attribute is available for iphone as well as Android OS tools. Cloud solutions had by Canon PIXMA MX537 Shade Multifunction Printer are attached to various Internet-based solutions.
Linking to this solution with Canon PIXMA MX537 Shade Multifunction Printer allows individuals to print images and also records on the Internet. With the Access Factor Setting, the Canon PIXMA MX537 Color Multifunction Printer can bypass the demand for wireless LAN and also connect directly to the printer to print as well as scan. This Canon PIXMA MX537 Shade Multifunction Printer provides excellent quality results with superior performance. Canon PIXMA MX537 Shade Multifunction Printer is power effective and can printing 2 side files that conserve time as well as sources.
Nonetheless, it is highly recommended that prior to utilizing your Canon PIXMA gadget to check the set up drivers. If some drivers missed, please download them from this site, due to the fact that driversdownload.net gives you the drivers that are very easy to download and install and devoid of infection and malware due to the fact that the driver files are taken straight from Canon PIXMA database.
Canon PIXMA MX537 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed: (Black) Esat (Approx. 9.7 ipm), (Color) Esat (Approx. 5.5 ipm). 4×6 Borderless Photo: (Approx.46 sec)
- Print Resolutions: Black (600 x 600) dpi, color (4800 x 1200) dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, Envelope.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets
- Scan Resolutions Max: (Optical) Up to 1200 x 2400-dpi, (Interpolated) Up to 19.200 x 19.200-dpi, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical).
- Scan Document Size: (8.5 x 11.7), ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Dimension Size: 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H).
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MX537 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MX537 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX537 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX537 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX537 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX537.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX537 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX537 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver Download Wind 10 64/32 Bits|
|Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver Download Wind 8.1 64/32 Bits|
|Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver Download Wind 8 64/32 Bits|
|Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver Download Wind 7 64/32 Bits|
|Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver Download Wind XP 64/32 Bits|
|Canon PIXMA MX537 Driver Download Wind Vista 64/32 Bits|
|MX537 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|MX537 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX537 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|MX537 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|