Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – Canon is one of the best brand understood for its wide variety of printer types, from a printer for photo printing, printer for workplace jobs and even individual house printer. This Canon Pixma MX532 can be a much better choice than any other models in its variety. Besides linking it to a computer system to utilize it, it can also be used as a standalone scanner and also photo copier device. So you don’t have to compare it to any type of tool or computer system if you just require the scanner or copier attribute. It is useful specifically when you need to refine your documents quick. Most of all, this printer is an outstanding addition to any type of dimension of office but likewise can be made use of for the individual residence printer.
This Canon Pixma MX532 includes a cordless connection alternative which can be handy due to the fact that you don’t have to walk around, you just need to connect to this printer by means of Wi-fi network, and you can make use of the printer as long as you are within the area. This feature additionally allows you print and also check directly from your gadgets such as a smartphone, tablet as well as additionally iPod Touch. However you need to mount Canon’s totally free application on your mobile devices to be able to connect to the printer. You can locate the control board on the leading part of the printer with mono LCD. In this display, you can keep an eye on the condition of your printer as well as various other information and also food selection on it. On the ideal side of the control board, you can find the numeric pad that can be used to input number of copy in addition to a fax number. The buttons of this printer are relatively simple to press, and also you will certainly not locate it tough to make use of.
Canon Pixma MX532 has four major feature which is a printer, scanner, copier and also facsimile machine. To make your job a lot more comfy and also a lot more reliable, Canon has included automated document feeder feature which lets you stack up till 30 web pages of several web page documents that you want to scan or copy and leave it to the printer while doing various other things. So you can do other tasks while waiting for the printer to finish the work for you.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds4,5
- Print Speed (Approx); Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm4,5
- Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm4,5
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 1,152
- Color: 640 ,Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Ink Compatibility; Ink Compatibility
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder
- 100 Sheets; ADF:30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Document Feeder, AirPrint10, Auto Duplex Print, Borderless Printing13, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print14, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print11, My Image Garden7, Photo Printing, Canon Print App2, Wireless Printing1
- Copy Speed (up to); ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm4
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi16
- Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi16
- ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)16
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB)
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7,ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H)
- Weight; 18.7 lbs
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MX532 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MX532 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX532 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX532 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX532.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX532 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX 532 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|