Canon PIXMA MX520 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows-The Canon PIXMA MX520 series is the gadget All-in-One high performance with print, replicate, inspect, and also fax abilities and also quickly throughout usage. Not simply that, Office All-In-One with ADF in addition to 2-sided printing maintains the Wi-Fi along with Ethernet connectivity, while the 6.2 cm color display screen with Double Feature Panel allows circulation without any PC.For optimum performance, MX520 is entirely integrated with a 30-page Automatic Paper Feeder makes scanning, replicating or faxing papers comfortably along with without delay. Speaking of the end results and additionally price, with 2pl ink grains as well as much as 4800dpi print resolution provides remarkable degrees of detail along with rapid document printing prices of ISO ESAT 9.7 ipm shade A4 mono/ 5.5 ipm, produces an A4 shade copy in pertaining to 21 seconds.
The Canon PIXMA MX520 color photo printer features a color print resolution of as high as 4800 x 1200 dpi. Canon PIXMA MX520 Ink with PENALTY cartridges means sensational printing as well as the effectiveness of industrial records, while incorporated imaging innovation ensures the sincerity of initial files saved with each copy along with check. Canon’s PIXMA MX520 cordless picture printer uses high quality organisation and also versatile solutions that can help you move your service to the following degree. So you can publish organisation documents when you need them and also photos when you desire.
AirPrint: Publish wirelessly and comfortably from your ideal iPhone, iPad or iPod touch?– No driver required. Automatic two-sided printing set up: Prints instantaneously on both sides of the web page without having to by hand transform them on. Fully integrated 30-sheet Automatic Data Feeder: Duplicates, scans as well as likewise faxes conveniently without requiring to pack one web page at a time. With Google Cloud Publish, you can print from anywhere you go, from the application you take advantage of each day. You can likewise share your home as well as likewise workplace printer with anyone you select. Compatible with CL-241 XL Ink storage tanks as well as likewise PG-240 XL or PG-240 XXL. Save additional on Combination/ Worth bundles.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds6
- Print Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm17
- Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm17
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 640
- Color: 1,152 Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets ADF:30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
- Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing4, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing
- Copy Speed (up to); sESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm17
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless4, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8x5x11.7 ADF: 8.5×14
- Modem Speed; 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)9
- Transmission Speed (approx.); Black: Approx. 3 sec per page16
- Color: Approx. 1 min per page16
- Memory Capacity; Approx. 50 Pages10
- Speed Dialing; 20 Locations
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
- Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)12
- PictBridge (Cable not included)13
- Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)14
- Software Included; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
- MX512 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX
- Easy-WebPrint EX19 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H)
- Weight; 19.3 lbs
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MX520 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MX520 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX520 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX520 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX520.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX520 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Software and Driver Download
|MX520 Scanner Driver (MacOS|
|Canon CUPS Printer Driver (MacOS|
|MX520 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX520 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MX520 MP Drivers (Windows 10/x64 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon Mini Master Setup (Windows 10/x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX520 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10×64 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|