Canon PIXMA MX420 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows –PIXMA MX420 is a Wireless Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer that provides superb ease of use, quality and also adaptability for your residence or tiny office. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to quickly print and also scan from any type of space in your house, while the built-in totally integrated 30-sheet incorporated Automatic Record Feeder means that you will quickly copy, scan and also fax from your original files so they can enhance multitasking. On top of that, Super G3 High-speed Fax and also Ethernet networks ensure reliable interaction and Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology implies every copy you will certainly preserve its initial integrity.
Despite the fact that you currently appreciate endless printing, photo print top quality of approximately 8.5 ″ x 11 ″, your photo printing choices have now been expanded to Full HD video allowing you to transform your preferred HD video clips right into attractive photos. Make the most of Canon’s Wi-Fi printing technology and also print your pictures right from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and suitable Android gadgets. You can even make use of printing without a computer system through an optional memory card, PictBridge, and Bluetooth optionally while watching your pictures on a 62mm LCD.
Aside of that, the Canon PIXMA MX420 can additionally supply you the sophisticated layout that you can see from its wonderful and understandable control panel. There is a 62mm LCD display that is surrounded with countless switches that you can make use of when you intend to use the particular features of the printer well, such as the navigation tricks, the numeric keypads, the visible power and copy buttons, and so on.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Review
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 42 seconds12
- Print Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm13
Color: ESAT: 5.0 ipm13
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320,Color: 1,152
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi8,Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets,ADF:30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing3, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to); ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm13
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200×2400 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode10, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7
ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Modem Speed; 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)2
- Transmission Speed (approx.); Black: Approx. 3 sec per page14,Color: Approx. 1 min per page14
Memory Capacity; Approx. 50 Pages11
- Speed Dialing; 20 Locations
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000,Mac OS® v10.4.11 – v10.6.x
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed,PictBridge (Cable not included)
Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)7
- Software Included; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM,MX410 Printer Driver,Easy-PhotoPrint EX
Easy-WebPrint EX,MP Navigator EX,Solution Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.1 (W) x 16.4 (D) x 7.8 (H)
- Weight; 19.3 lbs
- Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX420 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MX420 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX420 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX895 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX895.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX895 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Software and Driver Download
|MX420 series CUPS Printer Driver – macOS|
|ICA Driver – macOS 10.|
|MX420 series Scanner Driver – macOS|
|MX420 series Mini Master Setup – OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8|
|ICA Driver – OS X 10.6|
|MX420 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5|
|MX420 series MP Driver – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1|
|MX420 series XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/10|
|MX420 series MP Driver -Windows XP x64|