Canon PIXMA MP980 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – The Canon Pixma MP980 Image All-In-One Printer publishes lab high quality pictures as well as laser sharp text with an amazing print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 shade dpi. To accomplish this, Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) utilizes a next-generation print head that expels exact, constant droplets as tiny as 1 picoliter, leading to smoother, basically grain-free photos. The innovative 6-color ink system consists of 5 dye-based inks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Gray) and also a pigment-based black ink. The results are more accurate, much more life-like photos as well as laser-quality text & graphics. Despite having all of this focus on high quality photos, the Canon Pixma MP980 Picture All-In-One is still incredibly quick – printing letter size black text records at speeds up to 26 web pages per minute.
The high-resolution CCD scanner will yield incredible 4800 x 9600 color dpi resolution, as well as can scanning 35mm slides and also negatives, plus it generates duplicates that are a lot more devoted to your originals. The Pixma MP980 is ready to share – it can be accessed wirelessly so you can and also publish from throughout the house using Wi-Fi, or you can network this All-In-One making use of Ethernet cord as well as print from a wired computer system in another room. Individuals can additionally publish without a computer system, producing pictures straight from digital camera sd card, or from PictBridge allows cameras. Previewing and also enhancing pictures on the 3.5″ TFT display and also making use of the comfortable and instinctive controls.
Canon utilizes six specific ChromaLife100 ink cartridges including one committed grey cartridge for much better quality grayscale images, but numerous individuals on the MP980 product web page have actually whined regarding not having the ability to discover the gray cartridge in retail stores. Canon’s on the internet shop appears to carry a wealth, so make certain to buy one before the gray go out. All of the dye-based color inks set you back $12.99 to replace, as well as the pigment-based black storage tanks run a bit extra at $14.90. Canon approximates a black-and-white file to set you back 3 cents, a full-color document expenses 5 cents, and also it costs 29 cents per 4-inch-by-6-inch color photo; these costs are average for today’s typical image printer.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Review
- PGI-5 Pigment Black ink tank,
- CLI-8Bk Black ink tank,
- CLI-8C Cyan ink tank,
- CLI-8M Magenta ink tank,
- CLI-8Y Yellow ink tank,
- CLI-8PC Photo Cyan ink tank,
- CLI-8PM Photo Magenta ink tank
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 20 seconds3
- Black:Up to 26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page)3Color:Up to 21 ppm (as fast as 2.9 seconds per page)3
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 512,Color: 5,632
- Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color); Picoliter Size:1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi2
- Color:9600 x 2400 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 150 Pages (Cassette:150 pages)
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: Up to 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)3,Color: Up to 19 cpm (as fast as 3.2 seconds per page)3
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25%-400%
- Copy Features; 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/ Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode8, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED10
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Print: 8.5 x 11.7
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5×11
- Standard Interface; Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g)4, (Compatible with IEEE 802.11n)13, Bluetooth® v2.07 (Optional), Card Slots, Ethernet, IrDA IR6, PictBridge, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Software Included; Included in box: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MP980 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, MP Navigator EX, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, Solution Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.5 x 15.2 x 7.9
- Weight; 23.6 lbs
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP980 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MP980 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP980 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP980 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP980.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP980 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Software and Driver Download
|MP980 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows x64)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a (Mac)|
|MP980 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (Mac OS)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (Mac OS)|
|MP980 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (Mac OS)|
|MP980 series Mini Master Setup (Windows x64)|
|MP980 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows)|
|MP Drivers ver 1.01 (Windows 64 bit)|
|IJ Network Driver Ver. 2.5.7 / Network Tool Ver. 2.5.7|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13|