Canon PIXMA MP960 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows –Canon PIXMA MP960 is a printer that has actually been guaranteed that the high quality is impressive and also has actually been recognized by. The globe with the high quality of the print and also the top quality of the scanner is excellent. As well as The color scheme of this Pixma MP960 is that the reverse of in 2015’s version’s: Its heavyset body is silver with black trim. It rests 18.6 inches wide, 16.9 inches deep, and also 8.9 inches tall and evaluates 26.5 pounds, so be sure that you have the desk space to this. The flatbed scanner preserves around A4-size originals, as well as the lid’s hinges extend to adapt thick originals.
The scanner is subsequently caused, and also it scans every side into a.jpg document of around 5Mb (it will certainly likewise do the very same for slides). It takes about ten mins or so to search all of 12 downsides, however it is automatic so that you may do other tasks while you wait. The resulting photos are exceptionally striking. They can be of quite huge resolution as well as show up amazing. A possible adverse for some would certainly be that the absence of a vehicle feed for print scanning. In case you have actually obtained a lot of prints to check, you may intend to show up in other places.
The color pattern of the Pixma MP960 is the reverse of in 2015’s version’s: Its blocky body is silver with black trim. It sits 18.6 inches wide, 16.9 inches deep, as well as 8.9 inches high as well as additionally evaluates 26.5 extra pounds, make certain you have the desk area for it. The cover’s hinges encompass accommodate thick originals as well as The flatbed scanner stands up to A4-size originals. Concealed behind the platen guard in the scanner cover is a sleeve that holds as many as 12 image downsides for scanning. There is a separate sleeve for scanning up to 8 slides simultaneously. Due to the fact that both sleeves are so huge, only one fits behind the platen guard each time. You’ll need to locate a secure place for the other.
The Pixma MP960 offers two input sources: a car sheet feeder in the rear and a cassette in the front. You can toggle in between inputs using the Feed Switch switch in the control board. The front panel folds bent on work as an outcome tray. Like its precursor, the Pixma MP960 has a built-in duplexer for automatic double-sided prints, consisting of image prints (for a photo album, for example).
Canon PIXMA MP960 Review
- PGI-5 Pigment Black ink tank,
- CLI-8Bk Black ink tank,
- CLI-8C Cyan ink tank,
- CLI-8M Magenta ink tank,
- CLI-8Y Yellow ink tank,
- CLI-8PC Photo Cyan ink tank,
- CLI-8PM Photo Magenta ink tank
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 35 seconds
- Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)
- Color: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)3
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 512
- Color: 512 x 6 (BK, C, M, Y, PC, PM)Total: 3,584
- Picoliter Size (color); Picoliter Size: 1 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi1
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)3.Color: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Duplex, 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Auto Magnification, Fading Correction, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Face Brightener, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4,800 x 4,800 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Direct Connect; Direct Print Port (Cable not included)
- Media Card Support; CompactFlash®, MicroDrive, SmartMedia®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Pro™, SD Card™ and MultiMediaCard® v.3.31. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick Pro Duo™, RS-MMC™ v.3.31 and miniSD™ Card.™.
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows® XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x6
- Standard Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed4 (cable not included), Direct Print Port, IrDA®5 v.1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth2 v.1.2 (optional)
- Software Included; CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE7, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.6W x 16.9 D x 8.9 H
- Weight; 26.5 lbs
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP960 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MP960 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP960 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP960 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP960 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP960 .
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP960 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP960 Software and Driver Download
|MP Navigator for Mac OS X 10.7/6/5/4/3/2|
|Easy-WebPrint EX for Mac OS X 10.6/5|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX for Mac OS X 10.6/5/4|
|Scanner Driver for Mac OS X 10.7/6/5|
|CUPS Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.7/6/5/4/3/2|
|Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program for Windows
10//8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)|
|My Printer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX for Windows 10//8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)|
|MP Navigator for Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98