Canon PIXMA MP810 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows-Canon PIXMA MP810 Software application as well as also Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and also Linux– A multifunction printer is what people require today. In this instance, Canon PIXMA MP810 comes as the solution. This is one of the multifunction printers from Canon, as well as this can be a great choice. Normally, this printer can be the fantastic friend to deal with files. Its features as a printer, scanner, and also photo copier will certainly be useful for people who need to work with numerous sort of records.
About its performance, there is absolutely nothing to stress. This is not a monochrome printer, so this can supply both shade as well as likewise mono printing. In relation to price, Canon MP810 printer can supply printing speed up to 31 pages per minute when it deals with mono printing. It suggests that a web page only calls for 2 secs. After that, its shade printing rate depends on 24 websites per min. Certainly, this printer can print pictures, and also 4 × 6 indeterminate photo can be published in around 21 secs. It is an exceptional price to get along with time will certainly not be shed for awaiting its printing process.
For its copying attribute, the price is nearly comparable to its printing speed, so it is amazing. Then, replicating feature of Canon PIXMA MP810 can broaden as well as additionally diminish the duplicates from its preliminary dimension. Its variety begins with 25% as high as 400%. It shows that individuals can broaden the papers as high as 4 times of its first. For scanning, is the resolution relies on 4800 dpi. With the interpolated resolution modern-day technology, its resolution gets to 19200 dpi. This will suffice to get excellent scanning results, even for images in addition to images.
Canon PIXMA MP810 Review
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8K Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- Printing Method; Color Bubble Jet Print Speed (up to)Black:Up to 31 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)1
- Color:Up to 24 ppm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)1
- 4 x 6 borderless photo – approx. 21 seconds1Number of Nozzles Black: 512 Color: 512 x 2 (Y, BK), 1,536 x 2 (C,M) Total: 4,608
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2, and 5 Picloliters Print Resolution (Up to)Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
- Ink Compatibility; PGI-5BK Pigment Black
- CLI-8BK Black CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta CLI-8Y Yellow
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 31 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)1
- Color: 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)1
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25%-400%
- Copy Features; Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Duplex, 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Auto Magnification, Fading Correction, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Face Brightener, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)Max. Resolutions Optical:4800 x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal/24 bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Direct Connect; Direct Print Port (cable not included)
- Media Card Support; CompactFlash®:, MicroDrive®:, SmartMedia®:, Memory Stick®:, Memory Stick Pro™, SD Card™ and MultiMediaCard® v.3.31. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card®, Memory Stick Duo®, Memory Stick Pro Duo®, and miniSD® Card®.
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x
- Standard Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed6, IrDA®4v.1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth3 v.1.2 (optional)
- Software Included; CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ArcSoft PhotoStudio ScanSoft Omni page SE,9 Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP810 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MP810 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP810 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP810 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP810 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP810.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP810 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP810 Software and Driver Download
|PIXMA MP810 MP Drivers For Windows 7|
|PIXMA MP810 MP Drivers For Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For (Windows 7|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|