Canon PIXMA MP800R Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows- Canon PIXMA MP800R (MP Series) vehicle chauffeurs are tiny programs that allow your Printer equipment to connect with your os software program. Protecting upgraded Canon PIXMA MP800R software application protects against collisions as well as maximizes equipment along with system performance. Using obsolete or corrupt Canon PIXMA MP800R drivers can produce system errors, collisions, and also produce your computer system or equipment to fall short. In addition, establishing the incorrect Canon vehicle motorists can make these difficulties also even worse.
Download driver Canon Pixma MP800 For Windows as well as likewise MAC OS – the Canon Pixma MP800 Image holding definitely nothing back one comes under the last course. With less than superior material top-notch as well as a print top quality that will satisfy loosened up professionals however not concerning experts, the Pixma MP800 is most appropriate for home customers and also beginner digital photography fanatics who need a riches of photo control includes in addition to can handle office-arranged inkjet holding absolutely nothing back one, the HP OfficeJet 7410 is a good wager, nonetheless keep in mind that you’ll lose the unfavorable scanner
The Canon MP800 Image in with no visits one is not a little maker, so confirm you have the 240mm high as well as considers around 12 kgs. Its shiny dark and also cleaned up silver plastic outside is exemplary maintain till you press it down, and also it confines totally xeroxing or looking into thick records. Within every scanner cover has really a froth continual sheet that guarantees the platen and also presses the examined point versus the glass. On the MP800, this product distinguishes from the top and also on aides used for unfavorable as well as likewise slide filtering system.
Canon PIXMA MP800R Review
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8K Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 36 seconds1
- Black:Black: Up to 30 ppm (approximately 2.0 seconds per page)1
- Color:Color: Up to 24 ppm (approximately 2.5 seconds per page)1
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 512
- Color: 512 x 2 (Y, Bk) 1,024 x 2 (C,M)Total: 3,584
- Picoliter Size (color); 1 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi2
- Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10,
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 30 cpm (approximately 2.0 seconds per page)
- Color: 24 cpm (approximately 2.5 seconds per page)1
- Reduction / Enlargement; 5% – 400%
- Copy Features; Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2,400 x 4,800 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dp
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Color Depth; Maximum: 48-bit internal
- Max. Document Size; Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum
- Direct Connect; Direct Print Port (cable not included)
- Media Card Support; CompactFlash®, Microdrive,® SmartMedia,® Memory Stick,® Memory Stick Pro,™ SD Card™ and MultiMediaCard.™ The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card,™ Memory Stick Duo,™ Memory Stick Duo Pro,™ and miniSD™ Card.™
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X version 10.2.4 to 10.4.x7
- Standard Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3 (cable not included), IrDA4 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth5 v1.2 (Optional)
- Wireless LAN interface (IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b)
- Wired LAN Interface (RJ-45)
- Software Included; CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft® Omnipage® SE,6 ArcSoft® PhotoStudio,® Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer7
- Power Source; AC 120 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimension (W x D x H); 18.6 W x 19.3 D x 9.5 H
- Weight; 27.3 lbs
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MP800R Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MP800R Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP800R Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP800R Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP800R is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP800R.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP800R wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP800R Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MP800R CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard)|
|Canon PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers for Network Windows 7 (64-bit)/ Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers for Network Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP800R Printer Driver for OSX Mac OS X 10.2/Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5|
|Canon PIXMA MP800R Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA MP800R Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|