Canon PIXMA MP760 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows -The Canon PIXMA MP760 Photo All-In-One is an effective as well as full-featured printer which will certainly help you with both your residence and also office jobs. The printer includes an incorporated 2.5″ LCD present that will certainly allow you to watch and also boost your photos straight on the device. The printer provides raised printing speed, of approximately 27 pages per minute in black and white and also 17 ppm for color prints. A great-looking 4×6 indeterminate picture can be printed in approximately 36 seconds. Moreover, the printer provides a built-in film adapter which will certainly provide you the possibility to scan your 35 mm photo movie and also downsides for archiving or printing objectives.
Canon Pixma MP760 likewise economical and with amazing printing capabilities, very supportive in fulfilling the demand for a faster, ideal and also full of quality, additionally you will certainly find all the requirements that are superior in this device, and it’s impressive. with superior resolution as well as bill even more paper so you do not need to change the printer, and Canon Pixma MP760 Driver Windows 10 Download Assistance– is very easy additionally in changing the ink, you can connect with a usb cable television and likewise share the connect with individuals in need. with the result that has actually been verified to be the very best and also for the printing of high-end class you can locate on this printer gadget.
Canon Pixma MP760 focuses on quality as well as speed without getting rid of the quality, due to the fact that it was made to get contentment and also support feature quite, you can also print electronic camera straight as well as through another LCD for seeing as well as managing printers in General, and printing in black and white along with color printing is more all-natural and clean so that it has the ability to make it through longer as well as preserved its high quality. In addition, you are also very easy to acquire the ideal drivers for your device like a home windows pc, mac os, and also linux, and additionally all set to print directly, according to the desires.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Review
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8K Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- Print Speed (up to); Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)*Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)*4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320
- Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk)
- Total: 1,856
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi**
- Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank
- Ink Droplet Size; 2 and 5 picoliters
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Copy Resolution (up to); Black: 600 x 600 dpi; Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 25 cpm (approx. 2.4 sec/page)*Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.5 sec/page)*
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Auto Magnification, Borderless, 2 on 1, Discoloration Correction, Duplex, Fit to Page, Image Repeat
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Media Card Support; Compatible memory cards include CompactFlash®, Micro Drive,® SmartMedia,® Memory Stick,® Memory Stick Pro,™ MagicGate™ Memory Stick, SD Card™ and MultiMediaCard.™
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98, Microsoft Internet Explorer4.01/SPA2; Mac® OS X version 10.2.4 to 10.3.X
- Standard Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed*** (cable not included), Direct Printer Port (cable not included)
- Software Included; CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft® Omnipage® SE, Presto! PageManager (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only)
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Dimension (W x D x H); 19.1 x 18.6 x 10.5
- Weight; 27 lbs
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP760 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MP760 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP760 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP760 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP760.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP760 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Software and Driver Download
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|My Printer(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP760 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP760 MP Drivers For Windows 2000 (32-bit) – Windows XP (32-bit)|
|MP760 MP Drivers For Windows XP (64-bit)|
|MP760 MP Drivers For Windows 7 (32-bit) – Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|MP Navigator for OS X (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|MP760 MP Drivers For Windows Vista (64-bit)|