Canon PIXMA MP220 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows-Canon PIXMA MP220 Guidebook Download as well as Configuration For Windows and Mac– Are you seeking any well-design printer which qualified to accomplish your heavy printing demands? Well, if you are, make certain to consider Canon PIXMA MP220 to be your option in print, copy, and check, done in a great and also outstanding outcome which qualified to surpass your assumption. Additionally, with the availability of PictBridge socket, you can publish any kind of pictures from your suitable cameras, directly.
The outstanding result originates from higher resolution possessed by Canon PIXMA MP220, along with the tiny ink dots to sustain any kind of borderless image printing up to 4 by 6 inches in sizes. In the other hand, the scanner resolution is quite greater, it depends on 1200 by 2400dpi, so your scanned pictures will be crystal clear, sharper, and details. Mentioning its duplicate capability, you can carry out copying as rapidly as 22ppm for black tinted copy and also 17ppm for the tinted duplicate.
The great outcomes as well as fantastic results are the results of Canon’s PENALTY cartridge technology because the print resolution depends on 4800 by 1200dpi, as well as even though rapid printing is not its vital attribute, it does not actually issue. The specification of Canon PIXMA MP220 might not also suitable for any kind of workplace or company, yet it will certainly be a wonderful companion to end up any kind of school use or everyday printing at home.
Canon PIXMA MP220 Review
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8K Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- Min. Ink Droplet Size; 2 picolitre
- Printing Resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed; Black Text : Up to 22ppm, Colour Text & Graphics : Up to 17ppm, 6″x4″ Standard Borderless Photo : Approx. 46 secs
- Ink Tanks PG-37, CL-38 (optional PG-40, CL-41)
- Ink Yield* Borderless 6×4”
- photoPG-37 (approx 1785), CL-38 (approx 85) or PG-40 (approx 2760), CL-41 (approx 126)
- Plain paper A4; PG-37 (approx 219), CL-38 (approx 207) or PG-40 (approx 329), CL-41 (approx 312)
- Borderless Printing 6″x 4″, 5″x 7″, 8″x10″, Letter, A4, Credit Card, Wide
- Plain Paper ; 100 sheets
- Supported Paper Sizes; A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes(DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 4″x8″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Credit Card (54mm x 86mm)
- Supported Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 273g/m² (Photo Paper Plus Double-sided)
- Paper Types;Plain Paper
- Super White Paper; (SW-201)
- High Resolution Paper; (HR-101)
- Photo Paper; Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP101)
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP201)
- Camera Direct Printing; PictBridge
- Memory Card Printing; Yes
- Mobile Phone Printing; PictBridge
- Copier Functions
- Speed; Black Text : Up to 22ppm, Colour Text & Graphics : Up to 17ppm
- Multiple Copy; Up to 99 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25% to 400%
- Special Copy Functions; Fit-to-page
- Scanner Type; CIS
- Scanning Resolution; 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Colour Scanning Depth; 48 bit input/24 bit output
- Special Scanning Functions; Advanced Z-lid, Push Scan
- PC Interface Type; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Operating System; PC: Windows Vista/XP/2000, Mac: OS.X (10.2.8 or later)
- Included as Standard; PIXMA M220 All-in-One printer, Setup CD-ROM and printed documents, 2 genuine Canon cartridges, sample photo paper, power cord and 12 month warranty card
- Software Included; Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, ScanSoft, OmniPage SE
- Power Source; AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption; Max: 13W (copying), Standby: 1.9W
- Min. Dimensions (W x D x H); 451 x 353 x 169 mm
- Weight; Approx. 6.1kg
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP220 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MP220 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP220 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP220 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP220 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP220.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP220 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP220 Software and Driver Download
|PIXMA MP220 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|PIXMA MP220 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)|