Canon PIXMA MP170 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows-If you are trying to find the good printer that can offer you the thorough printing result, after that Canon PIXMA MP170 will certainly be something good that you can obtain. That is since this printer is able to give you the comprehensive printing outcome, especially for the picture print.The main reasons are since this printer has the small nozzles as tiny as two pixels as well as the ChromaLife modern technology. If you are talking about its little pixel size, the tiniest pixels will definitely provide you the tiniest information
on the Canon PIXMA MP170 printer. Consequently, you will certainly not need to worry about the detail and sharpness of the picture that you publish on this printer. For the ChromaLife technology, you will definitely have the ability to maintain the color of your image print for many years. That is due to the fact that this brand-new technology is believed to be able to lock the colors for years after being printed.Even though this printer is still making use of one shade cartridge for the major box of 3 various colors, but it turns out that this Canon PIXMA MP170 printer is able to provide you the good printing result that you will definitely enjoy from the inexpensive printer.
Raise the top cover of the tool as well as have a full A4 scanner with an optical scanning resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. Outlets on the back take the lead from the mainstream– the power supply for this device is the bright side it remains in– and also a USB 2.0 advantage.Installing the printhead/ink cartridges that make use of Pixma MF170 both one black and the various other 3 colors, is needlessly made complex. Although the major location of the gizmo is well out of the technique as well as is supported by a spring hood ‘hood’ distributor for cartridges moved to one of the lower accessible areas in operation for you to connect the two consumables.Once you remain in the location, nevertheless, the configuration software application and also obtain the functioning device all at once is very simple. The printer driver uses all the normal options and additionally offers some details of using the ink, although it ought to eliminate a cartridge before it is fully invested, the software program application will certainly not recuperate the ink when it is returned.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Review
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8K Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- Ink Compatibility; PG-40 Black FINE Cartridge CL-41 Color FINE Cartridge
- Ink Droplet Size; 2 and 5 picoliters
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder
- Plain Paper: Approx. 100 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to)Black: 22 cpm (approx. 2.7 sec/page)*
- Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.6 sec/page)*
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Auto Magnification, AE (Auto Exposure), Borderless
- Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Direct Connect; Direct Print Port (cable not included)
- Media Card Support; CompactFlash®, Micro Drive®, SmartMedia®, Memory Stick™, Memory Stick Pro™, SD Card™, and MultiMediaCard™.
- The following can be used with a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card™, Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick Duo Pro™, miniSD™ card.
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98
- Mac OS X version 10.2.4 to 10.4.x
- Standard Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed***(cable not included)
- Software Included; CD-ROM**** including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft® Omnipage® SE®, ArcSoft®PhotoStudio®, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only)
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Dimension (W x D x H); 17.5 x 15.0 x 7.2
- Weight; 12.3 lbs
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP170 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA MP170 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP170 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP70 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA 170.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP170 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MP170 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (Mac OS X 10.7,10.6,10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MP170 MP Drivers Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP170 MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP170 MP Drivers Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP170 MP Drivers Windows 2000 (32-bit),Vista (32-bit),XP (32-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP170 MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP170 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Canon PIXMA MP170 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA MP170 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit)/(64-bit).Windows Vista (32-bit)/(64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP170 ScanGear CS for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6|