Canon PIXMA iP90 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows -Canon has simply such a printer in its most recent PIXMA variety, the iP90, designed to use high quality print in a very small envelope. Making use of a similar system to that of its Selphy DS700 picture printer however with the enhancement of a different black cartridge, the iP90 still winds up as a very portable unit.The silver and also black situation is slightly longer as well as thicker, yet less deep, than a mid-range note pad. Fold up the top cover as well as it ends up being a paper feed tray for as much as 30 sheets of regular office paper. A tiny cover below fall at the exact same time, so paper can exit from the front of the printer to the desk surface area.
The only controls are power and paper feed switches in the centre of the printer’s top surface area and there’s a single eco-friendly led which reveals power on and also information reception when in use.
Down the left-hand side are outlets for a USB 2.0 cable television and also the low-voltage input from the different small-brick power supply. On the right-hand side is an adapter for a PictBridge cam and an infra-red transceiver. There’s an optional Bluetooth dongle that can be used with the gadget, too.
Canon PIXMA iP90 Review
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8K Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- Print Speed (up to); Black:16 ppm (approx. 3.8 seconds/page)*Color:12 ppm (approx. 5 seconds/page)*4×6
- Color Photo:approx. 51 seconds/page* (Borderless)
- Number of Nozzles; Total – 1,088: Black – 320; Color – 256 x 3 (C,M,Y)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi**Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98 and Mac® OS X (v10.2.1 to 10.3.x)
- Standard Interfaces; USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included); IrDA and Bluetooth***(optional)
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-15 Black ink tank, BCI-16 Color ink tank
- Buffer Ram; 42 KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8.5 x 11, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, Envelopes, Glossy Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper Credit Card Size, High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing, Transparencies, Photo Stickers
- Noise Level Approx; 40 dB(A) in best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 12.2 W x 6.9 D x 2.0 H
- Weight; 4 lbs.
- Power Source; AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP90 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA iP90 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP90 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP90 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon IP90 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA IP90.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon IP90 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP90 Software and Driver Download
|PIXMA iP90 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)|
|PIXMA iP90 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP)|
|PIXMA iP90 series Printer Driver (Windows 2000)|
|PIXMA iP90 series Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)|