Canon PIXMA iP2702 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows -PIXMA iP2702 is an Inkjet Picture Printer with the innovative appearance and also portable style to print lab-quality photos with wonderful worth so you no more requirement to look additionally than the PIXMA iP2702.This portable as well as elegant equipment fits virtually throughout your office. As a matter of fact, you can quickly print attractive images indefinitely approximately 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ size, pages from the web using Easy-WebPrint Ex Lover or all papers all with remarkable top quality. Thanks to the SMOOTH cartridge which contains black ink pigments for laser-quality message and also color ink for delicate all-natural pictures.
The ChromaLife100+ system likewise permits your photos to last up to 300 years when you utilize authentic Canon ink and paper and also stored in an archived quality image cd. You will instantly print as well as correct your pictures has never ever been so easy many thanks to Auto Photo Fix II which can be accessed with the popular Easy-PhotoPrint EX-SPOUSE software. So you can optimize your photos anytime and also easily print as several as you desire.
Fortunately, you will certainly not require to fret about its efficiency. That is since you can still obtain the good performance of this printer despite the fact that this printer provides you the basic as well as standard functions. Yes, you will have the ability to get the sharp as well as old printing in excellent details utilizing this Canon PIXMA iP2702. You require to understand that conventional attributes have nothing to do with the terrific printing outcome of this printer.
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8K Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- Printer Type; Photo Inkjet Printer
- Features; Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing5, Document Printing, Photo Printing
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 Color Photo:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 55 seconds1Color:Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 4.8 ipm2Black:Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 7.0 ipm2
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320 Color: 1,152 Total: 1,472
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi4Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi4
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS®X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x7
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Physical Dimensions; 17.6 (W) x 9.8 (D) x 5.2 (H)
- Weight; 7.5 lbs.
- Power Consumption; 11W (0.8W Standby)
- Warranty; 90-Day limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 90-day toll-free technical support8
- Software Included; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX
Easy-Web Print EX (Windows only)6
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP2702 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon IP2702 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA IP2702.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon IP2702 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA iP2702 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X|
|Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 (Non CUPS)|
|Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for OSX – Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver (Windows 2000)|
|Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1|
|Canon PIXMA iP2702 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10|
|Canon PIXMA iP2702 Linux Drivers and User Guide Package 3.3|
|Canon PIXMA iP2702 XPS Printer Driver for Windows 7/Vista (32-bit)|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|