Canon PIXMA iP2600 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows –Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo Inkjet Printer, The Canon IP2600 sustains all type of media which include simple paper, shiny picture paper, matte photo paper, image stickers, T-shirt transfers, envelopes, as well as others. The sheet feeder can preserve an optimum of a hundred sheets and also may manage A4, B5, A5, letter, authorized, envelopes, as well as debt rating card-size media.
This tiny photo printer delivers appropriate simplicity of use and remarkable success. Its trademarked print head technological development allows you to develop stunning, lasting pictures with indeterminate sides, from credit-card measurements as much as 8.5 ″ x 11 ″, as well as with resolution as high as 4800 x 1200 color dpi1. A 4 ″ x 6 ″ indeterminate print can take just around 55 seconds.
in general, you will certainly discover a beneficial printer good for printing papers and also amateur degree images with video camera printing. This is that Canon put a big quantity of work into the iP2600 design. Its soft as well as smooth exterior as well as has a slightly mirrored suggestion that looks soft as well as smooth on your workdesk.
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Review
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8K Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 Color Photo:Approx. 55 seconds2Color:Up to 17 ppm (As fast as 3.5 seconds per page)Black:Up to 22 ppm (As fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320 Color: 1,152 Total: 1,472
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5.x4
- Standard Interfaces; USB
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Pages (Plain Paper)
- Noise Level Approx; Approx. 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 17.4 (W) x 10 (D) x 5.6 (H)
- Weight; 8.1 lbs.
- Power Consumption; 7W (0.1W Standby)
- Warranty; 90-Day limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 90 day toll-free technical phone support5
- Software Included; Setup Software — User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA iP2600 Printer Driver
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Setup Instruction
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP2600 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon IP2600 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA IP2600.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon IP2600 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Software and Driver Download
|iP2600 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|iP2600 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Non-CUPS) – Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Printer Driver for OSX – Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5|
|iP2600 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000|
|iP2600 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module – Windows 7/7 x64|
|Printer Driver for Windows 64 Bit – Windows Vista64/XP x64|
|Printer Driver – Linux (RPM)|
|Printer Driver – Linux (Debian)|