Canon PIXMA iP1800 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows -PIXMA iP1800 is a portable Photo Inkjet Printer that provides quality, and exceptional convenience of use. Its copyrighted printhead technology allows you to produce beautiful, resilient photos with limitless edges, from credit card sizes up to 8.5 ″ x 11 ″. And also, in your letters as well as reports will display message that is thicker, laser-quality. The PIXMA iP1800 is among the high-value photo printer models that do not jeopardize on appearances or performance for your fulfillment.
It’s a portable printer, that could be the first thing going through your head when you are considering Canon PIXMA iP1800. The printer is claimed as a product that is simple to make use of and also you can delight in utilizing the printer for a long period due to the fact that it has a solid sturdiness. The printer also looks easier than other printers which furnished you with LCD display as well as everything. You simply need to touch some switches in the control panel for making the printer works. Concerning the paper tray, the printer has actually a folded one that can be opened up and also shut each time you wish to use the printer.
Additionally, Canon gives you a 1 year guarantee for acquiring the product, so you don’t have to be fretted if the printer will offer you any type of challenge. Canon supplies you with numerous technicians that address the troubles of the printer. Nonetheless, the printer hardly provides you a problem because as it’s mentioned previously, Canon PIXMA iP1800 is developed to have solid toughness and also solid structure. You can really feel secure due to the fact that the printer can be purchased for a cheaper price. No need to invest much money because it simply cost lower than various other printers. At some point, you conserve loan for buying the printer.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Review
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8K Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)4Color:Up to 16 ppm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 70 seconds
- Number of Nozzles; Black:320 Color:384x 3 Colors (C,M,Y)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi1Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x5, 7
- Standard Interfaces; USB
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Noise Level Approx; 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 17.4(W) x 6.0(H) x 9.3(D)
- Weight; 7.3 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
Warranty; 90-Day limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 90 day toll-free technical phone support8
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows®/Mac®), Easy-Layout Print (Windows/Mac: Not included but downloadable from Canon website)6
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Setup Instruction
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Setup For Mac
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP1800 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the printer Canon IP1800 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA IP1800.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon IP1800 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Software and Driver Download
|PIXMA iP1800 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8|
|PIXMA iP1800 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module – windows 7 (32,64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP1800 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver – Windows Vista/XP (64-bit)|
|My Printer – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|Easy-LayoutPrint – Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64 1.03|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows XP (64-bit)|